In time-inspired RP, anyone?

W

Winterwings

Original poster
I'm looking for a partner who's interested in doing a roleplay inspired by the movie In time. Of course I would prefer you to have actually seen the movie, but I could try to explain it quickly though.

It's in a future where people live normally until they are 25 years old. When they turn 25, they get a "timer" on their arm. The timer shows how much time they have left to live before they die, everybody starts out with 1 year, but it's showed in hours, I think. Anyways. To get more time, you have to get it from someone else.
People do anything just to stay alive, there are many who kills others to get their time. And then, there are districts for how rich you are (how much time you've got left). You do everything with the time you've got, it's like money. In the poorest district, people usually only have a day or a few hours left to live, but at the more wealthy districts, they have thousands of years.
So, the thing is, you have to get time in order to survive.

It may sound complicated, but it's easy once you've seen the movie. If you're interested in doing something like this, then just let me know. ~

PS. I have copied and pasted this topic, since I didn't get a RP started last time.

Hola!

I saw the movie not long ago and I would be interested in the idea of doing a Rp based on that In time concept.

Great! Maybe we could discuss this is PM, if we're going to do some plotting?