In the Shadows of Night (HTTYD role play)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. He didn't respond to mine either. If you look at the list, you do need permission to have a skrill.

@.: nуяα :.

Hi there! Just so you know, we don't allow purely Out of Character posts in roleplay threads. I've moved this thread to the Plot Discussions. When you want to start RPing, you'll need to make a new In Character thread.

I am also unofficially here to let you know that you might get rocks thrown at you! D: "Literate" is kind of a dirty word on this forum.

firejay1 is also right that your formatting is WAY overboard. The font size and colors are all fine and dandy (although that font and size is a bit hard on the eyes... and remember, some people's eyes don't work so good), but squishing all of the text into the center of the screen like that and making the page go on forever? Not only is that hard to read but it makes me not WANT to read it. It makes it look like three times as much to read as it actually is. You're scaring people away!

The other posts with all your fancy graphics and borders are kind of a pain to read too. Because everything is formatted so much, it's hard to find the text that I'm actually supposed to be reading. It's one tiny little line!

Formatting also has zero to do with how good of a writer you are. D: If anything it makes you look like a WORSE writer. And this is why we don't like sites that chalk stuff up to whether you're "literate". It teaches people bad habits!

I know that switching sites is always an adjustment (believe me, I've been around the RP circuit). I'm just trying to help you get more peeps to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.