In the Shadows of Night (HTTYD role play)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pokepoke. I just kind of ended up creating this banner for the RP, because I enjoy making banners. Would you be willing to let me actually submit it for your roleplay?

bannerfans_13663377.jpg

Can I assume that's a yes, and submit the banner as an ad?

{ I could have swore I posted... Hm.
But, YUS! I love the banner! Go right ahead! }

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
Cool! Sorry I shortened the name, though. I didn't have enough space...

Dragon:
Snap -- 19 -- Male -- Whispering Death [I'm not sure if you are allowed to ride these..It doesn't specify, but I really hope you can!] --Tamed

He has been outfitted with a few add-ons so he can be ridden. Being a Whispering Death, riding him is difficult, as he has a large head and very thin body. This was fixed by having a harness that wraps all the way around his body and two handles near the back of the head. This allows the rider to stay in the same position in accordance to the head at all times. There are two covers at his eyes with small slats to allow him to see, but to block the sunlight from pouring into his eyes and hurting him. This causes him to rely more heavily on his rider than other dragons. As his range of vision is much smaller.

personality: He can be a bit testy at times. But he likes his rider much, not trusting anyone but him. He doesn't tend to get along well with other dragons.
[ None ] -- [ Unknown ] -- [ Gormr Skallson ]
{ Nocturne997}

Human:
Gormr Skallson-- 17 -- Male-- Dark Ryder
-- Has a Dragon
looks: Tall, thin. Black, messy hair, hanging just above his eyes. Eyes are a silvery-white. He has multiple scars marring his face and back, some burns, others cuts and scratches. This was from the training of his Dragon, Snap. When riding his dragon, he wears a suit of metal with a skull painted on the helmet. The suit covers the entirety of his body, this allows his dragon to do what it does best, dig, without the rider being harmed. The downside to this, is that he has a hard time moving when he's off his dragon. The suit is not very heavy, but the joints and other areas don't allow for a very wide range of movement when standing.
personality: Dark, clever, not one to initiate a fight immediately. He is more of an opportunist. He isn't very loyal to any one side, but tends to stick with the Dark Ryders most of the time as they are more accepting of his ways. He will work for anyone for money, or one of his self-defined "favors" {Meaning he will call upon it at a later date}
[ None as of now ] -- [ Father: Zed Skallson. Mother: Arnora Skallson ] -- [ Snap] -
{ Nocturne997 }

Reactions: .: nуяα :.
Hey anyone playing as the last Night fury that's available? if so I will look for a different dragon to play as but I need this question answered... thank you for your time.

Wow. So polite. The GM said before that they need to see how you RP before granting anyone the night fury.

{ Hey! Joiners! Yay! I will agree with what the person above me said. If anyone is to have the last Night Fury, I would love to see them role play, first. I warn you, I might be a little unstable ti be online for a while. My mental stability is kinda crumbling, so I am kinda busy with stuff to keep me sane. Thanks for aacknowledging this! =) }

Hang in there Nyra!! :( Life is tough sometimes.

can i be an original character?

Uhm... since Nyra says he's not going to be on much, thought I'd answer the question. Most of the characters are original characters, if you look at the previous CS's.

okay thanks

Dragon:
Jax-18-Male-Skrill-Tamed

Personality:
Crush:No one
Family: None
Rider:Zero

Other: The dragon is very lovable and playful
Screen name: Justice Hunt

Human:
NAME:Zero Danvers
Species:Human
SIDE:Berkian

Appearance:
download.jpg

PERSONALITY: Zero is nice and gets called sensitive alot, he loves exploring and doing things he isn't allowed to do
Crush:No one
Family:Marek (Father) Millicent (mother) Milo (Brother)
Dragon: Jax (Skrill)
Other:He loves to explore

I'm VERY interested in this awesome thread! Do you need permission to have a Skrill?

Also I would like to talk to you about how I could reserve a stormcutter.

So, how do I know if I was accepted. I mean I got a like on my post from the GM..but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.