In the shadows(For Crimson Horizons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Your mother was killed... but that you already know... Athelian whatever you were told is nothing but lies. Your grandfather was the one who killed your mother and he would have killed you too ONLY if we hadn't gained something important that was a threat to him. He used you as a weapon it seems to counter ours. You would have had to kill your own sister at some point mind you." Zane said. Rei was confused and then it suddenly made sense and Zane continued by saying, "Sixteen years ago those monsters nearly won the war but we survived and you and your sister were separated it seems. We got her and he got you but now it's up to you whether you want to go back to the the people who took your mother from you or would you rather see them wiped out. As for who your sister is take a look behind you." Zane said giving a nod towards Rei.

Athelian listened closely before rubbing the back of his neck "Doesn't surprise me at all but.. I have a sister?" He said halfway through Zane speaking. When he finished he looked back towards Rei. "I was supposed to kill someone...He told me that this person killed my mother but it turns out to be my sister.... Oh..." He said before walking over to Rei "You know what... Its only us now isn't it." He said to her. "I still can't believe I have a sister. Woah! Thats somthing I thought you were Hot to.. that makes me feel REALLY weird." He said plainly. "So.... I still don't know what to think... I have a sister and she is standing next to me..." He continued before shrugging "Thats Complex.. I get complex... simple things.. not so much."

"First of all what the hell were you thinking believing anything that monster said! He took everything I held dear away from me sixteen years ago! I don't even know who I am except my name!!" Xanthus said slamming his fist into the wall. "Xanthus does it matter you're here now you're alive and memories can be replaced by new. In his defense I doubt Athelian had no one else to ask or go to..." Rei said. "Actually it does matter Reisha. God damn you guys deal with the kid I'm out!" Xanthus said leaving the door slamming shut behind him. "Is it me or did he just struggle to even call me that... It's always been Rei he's rarely called me Reisha oddly enough... But aside from that Athelian will you join us and see the truth?" Asked Rei looking to him.

Athelian looked at the event with Xan unfolding and he didn't know what to say. "Its not easy to not believe something fi you were raised believing it.." He said slowly before refocusing on his sister. "So, this is our first meeting as siblings... Its nice to meet you Reisha. Also, I have no issue with joining your cause." He said and looked to Zane "I have some things about me that are awesome... only thing is... I don't have my weapons anymore sadly. I don't know how long I was... whatever I was calling myself and they probably aren't there anymore."

"They can be replaced our weapons are meat to bring out your strongest potential anyways Rei if you'd be a dear and go find Xanthus... You know him better then the rest of us... He has orders and that is to show your brother how our work is done here..." Zane said with a wave as he left. Rei sighed as Xanthus came back in smoking another cigarette. "REALLY!!!" She said pissed. "Piss off I got nerves that need calming.." Xanthus said glaring though Rei could see he was a bit shakey. "Alright.... but you need to put it out we got someone here who needs to be put into our database and if you catch Kai's office on fire again he'll flip out." Rei said. "Let's get this crap over with..." Xanthus said leading the two along.

Athenian nodded to Zane as he left and turned his attention to Rei. He Nodded to Rei "I wonder what kind of guns and blades are avaliable to me. I love a wide selection." He stated as Xan cake back in. Ath clapped his hands "Let's get to it then shall we."

Going down the hall a few people were fast to get away from Xanthus who ignored them. He was used to such treatment and they finally made it to records and Rei snatched the half done cigarette from Xanthus and replaced it by shoving a lolipop into the man's mouth. Putting it out they walked in and what Athenian would be greated with is the world's messiest office. Books, papers, wrappers along with trash was scattered everywhere. There wasn't a place where you could walk without stepping onto something. Among it was a desk and the man who sat there had a head set on as he was typing away on his laptop. "Come back later I'm busy right now." Kai stated bluntly.
Though seeing Xanthus and Rei along with Athenian whom he had never met he said, "New recruit bring him over.... Let's get this done fast." Xanthus pushed Athenian over and Kai said, "His right index finger please." Holding out the finger print scan Xanthus said, "Give him a class C for now I haven't seen him fight the way he claims but if he can back it up then he'll be ranked higher later." Xanthus said. "Yes of course age date of birth and blood type please." Kai said. "Age sixteen born April third 2014 blood type O-." Xanthus said. "Oh very interesting same age and birthday as our dear Rei here." Kai said. "That's because he's my brother..." Rei said nervously. Kai's mouth dropped open in shock at first but getting back to business fast he put in the info and said, "Lastly I need his full name." Kai said. "Athenian Valentine should have no questions on the last name since you now know." Xanthus said. Kai finally finished up and said, "I'll have you come by and get his ID card later you're free to go." Xanthus nodded and the three then left.

Ath was dragged along and nearly hit several people as he went. "Uhm... Yeah..." Was all he could say before he reached the office and he jaw just dropped. "Oh my... This is somthing.. " He said before taking a step and feeling somthing glass break under his tattered shes. He felt the glass strike his foot and he jumped and yelped "Ah! Glass!" He groaned before nearly falling onto of Rei. When all was said in done it seemed to be a shock that Rei was his sister. He was still running it through his head but he felt better about it than before. "So... I need shoes and glass removed from my foot now.." He mumbled lightly as he felt his foot bleeding.". He grunted as he put his foot back down but pulled himself together enough "Lets get my stuff then...?"He asked?

"Rei scram for a few I need to take dumb ass here get him a bath and a change of clothes." Xanthus said pulling Athenian and Rei blinked saying, "Have fun boys." Within forty five minutes after being tossed into the bath and taken care off Xanthus had come back with some of his own clothes and yanked them on Athenian before straightening the collar on the shirt he said, "Sorry for the casual clothes but this will have to do for now... These are mine you wreck them you DIE... Unfortunately we don't run a charity once you get paid you'll need to buy your own crap."

Athelian grunted as he was thrown back and forth and around the HQ. He didn't open his mouth but he was beginning to get pissed off. When he was thrown his clothes and forced a bath he nearly snapped. He put them on but hid his discontent well for the time being. It was only when he walked out to meet Rei that he made his annoyance known. "I am getting rather frazzled with all the shoving and pushing. It is becoming annoying." He said before folding his arms across his neck. "I can't stand being cramped up... Lets get my new stuff so we can get out of here... I want to be rid of the cramped spaces of civilization." He continued on.

"Don't rush me kid." Xanthus said frowning. "Sadly we lack any freedom because we're always hunted down or targets for the vampires. I admit it's not easy on any hunter out there Athelian but there's some good things that happen once in a while..." Rei said sighing softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.