Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
I check in pretty much all times of the day, either from my phone or from my home computer. So it's likely I'll see messages shortly after I've received them.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Sci Fi, Fantasy, Fandom, Anime, Sometimes Horror. Survival, Romance, Furry, Magical.
Hello there!

It seems I'm having allot of trouble finding myself an RP for which to get deeply involved in. I'm looking for something long term, preferably high fantasy with allot of lore to play with. I do also like anime-esque type RP's too, if it helps I'm a huge One Peace fan. Any information on preferences and such can be found in my resume. Gosh I really suck at writing these, they always end up being so short. In any case, if you have any questions for me I'll happily answer them. I also adore playing villains so if you're in need of one, I'm absolutely up for it.

I'm looking for something long term, preferably high fantasy with allot of lore to play with.
OHHHHHOHOHOHO....

Have I got an RP for you... OwO

It's technically only an interest check so far, but I have everything for the OOC about 90% planned out by this point -- it's just a matter of me actually getting everything together. And I can promise you there will be plenty of lore -- much of which has already been released in the form of blog posts, as you can tell by the links at the bottom of the OP. I hope you'll give it a look! ^^

Reactions: Winter
It seems I'm having allot of trouble finding myself an RP for which to get deeply involved in. I'm looking for something long term, preferably high fantasy with allot of lore to play with.
I'm currently looking for the last member of my Dante's Inferno-inspired RP. It is long term, and I intend for it to be extremely plot-driven. It has elements of high, dark, and historical fantasy, as it is set in the Inferno, and it has a lot of lore to play with.

I'm looking for a female character. OPEN SIGNUPS - Dante's Legacy [OOC/Signups]

Reactions: Winter
Hello there!

It seems I'm having allot of trouble finding myself an RP for which to get deeply involved in. I'm looking for something long term, preferably high fantasy with allot of lore to play with. I do also like anime-esque type RP's too, if it helps I'm a huge One Peace fan. Any information on preferences and such can be found in my resume. Gosh I really suck at writing these, they always end up being so short. In any case, if you have any questions for me I'll happily answer them. I also adore playing villains so if you're in need of one, I'm absolutely up for it.
Have a look at this one: INTEREST CHECK - Affinity for Magic (Interest Check)

Status
Not open for further replies.