In the Name of Innocence

Riley let out a sigh that must have weighed a thousands, because he felt considerably lighter after the motel manager left. For the time being his stress melted away, it seemed that he had pulled it off, the near perfect crime. IF only he could find a way to ditch this girl who shared his name, she was beginning to get on his nerves. Its like she was never happy, what the hell was he supposed to do? Sure he had showed up in her life and most likely ruined her day, but its not like he planned it that way.

Feeling a little better, Riley decided to play with her a bit. He walked up behind her, seeing as she was having a "moment", what the hell was it with crazy girls and their moments? He pressed his body against hers, slowly bring his hand down her shoulder, onto the wrist that still clutched the gun. Then, in one fluid motion, spun her around and pinned her arm against the wall with the gun pointing up. Next he leaned close to her, she smelt good, staring deep into her eyes. He could see anger mixed with relief in her face, not weakness, but at the same time not the overpowering anger that it held before.

"You did good, see how well things go when we work together" He moved his hand down to her hip, sliding it in her pocket and yanking out the cash, after all it was his.

"But this." He said, mockingly waving it in front of her face "Is mine"

Staring back in his eyes, Riles was so tempted to just knee him good and hard to the balls. That'd wipe that self satisfied smirk off his pretty little face. She was getting a lot of closeup look of his face today, and she hated to admit that he wasn't all that bad to look at. Taking the money out of her pocket, though. That was too far.

"Now you're gonna stiff me on the cab fare too?" she muttered. In a quick but very control motion, she swung her knee up between his legs and stopped just before smashing in to his crotch. Riles smirked wide at the way he jumped. With her gunhand released she had it pointed right back at his head again.

"You're right though. Don't we work SO well together. I think you owe me a lot more than just a few bucks for a cab ride. My whole life just got jacked today, so I'm starting to think you may owe me say... a good sixty percent of whatever the hell you stole." It wasn't even phrased as a question. Riley stated it as if she expected to get it. And she WOULD if he knew what was good for him.

Riley took a sharp breath as her knee rested right under is nuts, a slight shiver went down his spine at the thought of the pain that was just centimeters away. Any man who has ever been in a situation like this can tell you, its hard to move -or not do what you told - when a female is in the position to crush your balls. It was vicious, a low blow - literally. Riley put his hands up in a gesture of surrender, a wry smile slowly creeping across his face.

"ok, ok you win." He placed his hand on the underside of her knee, a very sensitive place, and slowly ran it down her calf and then back up, very lightly, just using his finger tips. "But the cash is stuffed in a bag in my pants, your gonna have to move this if you want it." He said, applying slight pressure to her leg.

Again Riley was feeling turned on, part of him wanted to make a move on her. It was strange: the way a dangerous situation could turn him on like this. HE figured that if she didn't knee him in the balls and take the money, he at least had a chance to get in her pants….and yes, as annoying as she was, she was still hot.

She always thought those women that got in to bad situations with criminals and yet were so turned on had to be crazy stupid bitches. It was dangerous and you knew it was going to end badly. Yet, here she was, licking her lips and turned her mouth in to a crooked smile. Thinking with amazement just how easy something could turn from frightening, to angry, to plain old fashioned lusty.

Clearly, she must fall in to the category of crazy bitch. This was definitely stupid.

She was trying to keep her objectivity in mind. Get away from the psycho, steal is his money?, and not die. But since God gave her tits and apparently an attraction to bad boys, she could use it to her advantage...

Riles pressed the mouth of the gun against his chest as she lowered her knee. With gentle pressure she pushed him backwards a few paces towards the bed. "So you've got what... a million dollar package in your pants that you're just dying to show me?"

"So then. Take them off."

The situation had shifted dramatically, at least in Riley's mind. They had gone from Bank Robber and hostage, to being at each others throats and now this....a sort of post traumatic potential hook-up. Riley took a step back, slowly lifting his shirt. He was proud of his well defined mid-section, from there his hand dropped to his belt, which he unbuckled, letting the loose straps hang freely. A thick bulge in his pants could only mean one thing, either he was already fully erect or than the package was a bit heavier than 20k, he was hoping she would forget about the money soon.

He lifted his shirt the rest of the way, taking a step closer to her, at the same time removing the paper bag with the money and dropping it to the ground. In the same motion he eased his jeans down, just a little further, so they sat just over his hips. The tight "V' cut of his abs standing out well against the pale light in the motel room. Next he pressed against her. His lips just inches from hers, his partially hard cock sandwiched between them, aching to be let out. He ran one hand gently down her back until it stopped just above her ass. Then he pulled her closer still, and at the same time kissed her, not a deep kiss, but a seductive, lingering one that Riley hoped would help her forget about the gun in her hand and bring the one in his pants to her attention.

Things weren't going quite the way she had them planned out in her head. He was supposed to take off his clothes, she'd knock him out, then she'd be running home with cash and no worries. Riles had no problem appreciating a good looking man, and she must not have been hiding the expression on her face too well. Next thing she knew he was pressed up against her. Hard and lean... and his body wasn't the only thing hard!

Her lips parted, sharing a shaky breath with him as she returned his kiss with a tenuous curiosity. Eyes still open and watching him, the arm that held the gun and should have been cracking over his head, was instead sliding around his neck. Cool steel pressing against the skin of his back being a sharp contrast to the quick, warm flick of her tongue against his mouth. Her other hand rose, stopping a fraction of the way from his shoulder in hesitation. Wanting to touch, but unsure if it were the right idea.

Riley had heard somewhere that times of danger could lead to better sex, where had he heard that? The internet? On a late night talk show? He couldn't recall, but one thing he was sure about; He was more turned on than he had been in years. As he felt her hand with the gun slide behind his neck, he pulled her body closer to his. Feeling the swell of her breast pressing deliciously into his body. The arm, that had been on the small of her back, moved further south, as his hand closed firmly around her ass. He deepened the kiss, slowly turning her towards the bed. For the moment everything was left in the past, the robbery, the money, the fact that the cops were after them. The only thing on his mind was sex and that gun in her hand. As he broke contact with her and pushed her back on the bed, not gently but at the same time not hard either, he let his already partially unbuttoned pants slide off. His stiff cock stood out against his white fruit of the loom underwear. Although it was hard not to focus all his attention on her body, his eyes actually never left the gun in her hand. He moved towards her, laying her back on the bed, brushing his lips against hers as he undid the buttons on her shirt, and helping her out of it. Next he moved to her pants, he undid the top button, then the zipper, and slid them off. God she was hot, Riley felt like he was about to explode as he reached down between her legs and lightly rubbed her panties. Things were definitely heating up, however at this very moment the mobsters that had provided him with the car were growing suspicious about the whole situation that had transpired in exchange for the Cadilliac, and were on route to pay Riley a little visit. They were about 40 minutes away, and if Riley knew this he would have been running instead of trying to get laid.

Holy shit, he was fine. Bare ass naked, virile and everything she and her girlfriends would cackle about when drinking too many beers at the bar. He had a body like Adonis, and with that gun in her hand, she had all the power over him in the world. Even when he had his hands all over her, stripping away her clothes and stealing her breath with well placed kisses. Her hips rising up to meet the gentle stroke of his fingers. A gasp hissing between her clenched teeth. All she could think of was pounding...

On the door.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"God damnit...!" Riles shouted out, shoving the thief off her as she sat up. Not even because she wanted to this time, which was inevitably going to mean a lot of therapy later. What a fucking time to have that manager come interrupting.

Not caring she was only in a bra and panties, even carrying that gun in her hands, Riles crossed the room to unlock and swing open the door. Where she was expected to see that smirking motel manager, she was surprised to see someone else. Dressed in some suit that looked like a throwback to the 70s, he looked just as bit as surprised to see her. Even giving her a good once-over before he was grinning wide and pushing his way in to the room.

"Heh, heh. Got yourself a nice little setup, eh? Stealing our money and running off with your bitch. Mr. Mannicci doesn't like playing games..."

Riles had the gun up and pointed at the man. Right, the mob. The thief with her name was involved with the mob. What the hell was she thinking, getting all hot and bothered and lusting up with the guy! "You wanna kill him, fine. I'm just gonna grab my clothes and get out of here." By the time she had snatched up her shirt and jeans, there was a second guy at the door. He didn't look much better than the first. Even sporting a set of brass knuckles.

"Ain't nobody goin' no where lady."

Riley's jeans were down around his hips, much further south than north, exposing enough to make the transpiring scene x rated. When the knock exploded at the door, like the worlds largest cock-block, he didn't even bother pulling them up, instead he stood there, jaw gaping and eyes wide, as Riley answered the door.

"Ain't nobody going nowhere lady."

The mobsters, who Riley knew from several shady business transactions, entered the room. They seemed un-phased that a bra and pantie clad Riley had a gun on them as well.

"I wouldn't shoot if I was you, the last thing you need in your life is getting picked up by the police right now."

"Well what do we have here?" He continued, a small smile forming at the corners of his mouth as he looked over the two "I hope we weren't interrupting anything?"

The one, who Riley knew as Big Paul was slapping his palm with a pair of menacing brass knuckles. He took one look at the pants-less Riley and chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess you could call that a dick." He laughed, obviously entertained and quite happy with himself

"Now, do us a favor."
Said the thug with a gun, who's name Riely couldn't recall "Sit the fuck down so we can have a little conversation, one that might just save your life and keep you losers out of jail."

His eye's traced the outline of Riley' body

"And Honey, put some clothes on. Play time is over."

"Hey. Fuck you." Riles said, keeping her gun trained on the both of them. It seemed pretty clear after a few moments that her bluff was being called, however. Neither of the men were all that thrilled with having a half naked woman pointing a gun at them, so when they took a step forward with some pretty bruising scowls, Riles finally backed off. There was a time and place to pitch a fight, and this definitely wasn't it. She wasn't stupid.

Riles thrust the gun in to the other Riley's hands as she backed away. Her eyes remained on the two mobsters while she snatched up her clothes and furiously pulled them on. Seriously, how the fuck did she get in the middle of this. They couldn't get HER arrested for shit, she didn't do anything. She was kidnapped! Still, Riles didn't want to find out the hard way either, and at the moment there were two goons in between her and freedom.

"That's a good girl." Chimed the first guy. "Now sit." He waited until both of them were dressed and their asses planted.

Big Paul was smirking, slapping his brass knuckles against the palm of his hand. The intimidation technique must of been one of his favorites, and must have always given good results. Even Riles was trying not to cringe at the thought of getting clobbered with the damn things.

"We got us a little trouble thanks to you two. Cops sniffin' around asking too many questions of the boss... So our delivery plans have a little change." Big Paul motioned to his buddy. The bigger guy pulled out a small black bag and tossed it on to the bed. "Dat's got a map, some instructions and a phone. The bank job you did. Keep it. That's chump change compared to what Mr. Mannicci wants you to do for him now..." If that smirk could have gotten any wider, it did.

"Don't think about splittin' either. Try to take off, you're gonna be runnin' for a long... long time."

To Riley's surprise, the well dressed mob goons headed back towards the door. Riley was suddenly aware of the weight of the gun that was clutched in his hand. He could fire on them now and be done with it, but he knew that such an act would only lead to them being fugitives from the mob as well as the cops. He loosened his grip on the pistol just as Big Paulie turned.

"Oh, and Riley." He said looking at them both "Don't fuck this up or it'll be the last thing you ever do."

The door shut behind them as a sudden realization hit Riley. They were being used as contracted killers, and there was no way to get around it. He didn't even have to look into the bag to know that there would be a picture of a target along with instructions on where to find him. And as he upended the bag onto the cheap motel bed sheets, he saw just that.

Simon Parker, age 39. A photo of a middle aged man with thick, black rimmed glasses and balding hair. A small note gave only the simplest of instructions.

He will be in room 153 of the Hilton downtown. At 10pm he will be expecting a call girl from the Hot sensations model agency. Riley was reading aloud now.

"..I am guessing that will be you." He said to his female counterpart, before continuing with the letter.

"After 'it's done' call the number programmed in this phone."

"Well I guess we have no choice. Fuck." Riley looked at the bed side alarm clock next to the bed. It's flashing red numbers said 8:35.

"You can't seriously be thinking about DOING this, are you?" Riles asked, standing there so shocked by the entire day's experience that she was completely throwing all sense to the wind. "What makes you think they're not going to turn around and fucking kill us anyway!"

Now she was pacing. Running her hands through her hair, trying desperately to come up with some better solution. Anything! The cops were out of the question.... she sure as hell wasn't going to KILL a guy though. Even if she wasn't the one pulling the trigger, it would still be a party to murder. Frankly, the other Riley was a thief and probably an asshole, but she didn't take him for a murderer either. He wouldn't have put up with her shit when he hopped in to her cab and dragged her to this stupid motel room if he were.

"Shit... no. We should run. I mean... if we get out of town fast enough and disappear, what can they do? That's enough money to start somewhere, right? And you're obviously a criminal, you gotta know where we can get new I.D.s and stuff..." She couldn't believe this was the best she could come up with. That she was actually suggesting something like this in the first place.

Riley watched the cab driver turned fugitive as she went on, hysterically as women tend to do, about how they should run and start a new life.

"You need to calm the fuck down…The mob has a huge reach, their hands are wrist deep into the actions of nearly every organized form of crime in the state....shit in the country…..and that includes the kind of people that would be able to get us fake IDs and relocate us. Do you have any fucking idea how stupid….."

Riley stopped short, not even bothering to finish his sentence. He realized that she had been a law abiding citizen prior to meeting him, and had no idea about this kind of stuff. He started again, this time with compassion and empathy in his voice.

"Look, I wish I could tell you a different story…but as things stand, our only hope right now is going along with them." He stood up, his brow furrowed as the situation weighed heavy on his mind. "The best thing we can do is go along with it, at least until we can think of a better plan."

He walked to the bathroom sink, splashing cold water on his face and back of his neck. The coolness relaxed him slightly.

"Just so you know" He said while inspecting his reflection in the mirror that hung on the wall over the sink " I'll handle the job…but I need you to hold up your part. I can't force you to ride along with me, but unless you want to be killed by those jerk-offs." He flicked his head towards the door "Then you better start practicing your call girl act."

He wasn't about to get in to it with her, but this would not be the first time Riley had killed.