In the Middle of a Highway Driving Alone

I

Illusions

Original poster
Welcome to the chat thread! This is where we can talk about anything, including or excluding our characters. My boy Miles is open to relationships or anything really lol. Same with his baby Evan lol

Reactions: xLarius
I'd just like to reiterate here that Paige looks really quite different from how she did back in high school, to the extent that the less observant characters might not realise it's her at all until they're told, and even those who do recognise her will do a serious double take when the penny drops.

Hi! I made my character. I hope you guys like her. It took some time to come up with an idea ^-^

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
I'd just like to reiterate here that Paige looks really quite different from how she did back in high school, to the extent that the less observant characters might not realise it's her at all until they're told, and even those who do recognise her will do a serious double take when the penny drops.

Paxton: Wow... you sound just like an old friend of mine from high school

Paige: Paxton, it's me Paige

Paxton: (Confused Silence)

Paxton: You even have the same name, are you like...a clone or something?

Paige: -_-

• Haha
Reactions: xLarius and Ariel
Awesome! So, is Moving Day for everybody pretty much the same day (e.g. if the apartment complex is new and just opening up), or will some characters be already settled in?

Paxton: Wow... you sound just like an old friend of mine from high school

Paige: Paxton, it's me Paige

Paxton: (Confused Silence)

Paxton: You even have the same name, are you like...a clone or something?

Paige: -_-
Paxton: Waaaaaait a minute! How did you know my name?!

Reactions: Mr. Rattlesnake
Should we decide an order in this OOC chat thread or will it just be whoever happens to post first, second, third, etc. in the RP thread?

I'd be happy to have Paige moving in a little later, so that we get a bunch of different reactions to her.

I'm down to having Paxton be one of the first folks to move in

Bee will definitely be one of the first to show her face. She's always on time...or way too early there is no in between

Cas tries to be early when possible, but he almost always ends up late, so he'll probably be one of the last ones (unless y'all want him to be one of the first—he has his rare moments of being early/on time)

Sorry for the super long wait! Finals week just ended for me lol
Here it is :)

Wow I looked at the thread but I forgot to follow it-- I am so sorry---