In the Land of Blood and Gold.

The Avengers I mean.

Reactions: Sav
@Sav
AHS Coven is my love. <3

Shit, I suck at playing canon tbh. They are already fleshed out and written perfectly and I would hate to butcher the character. I'm gonna back down on playing an avenger, sorry.

• Thank You
@Sav
AHS Coven is my love. <3

Shit, I suck at playing canon tbh. They are already fleshed out and written perfectly and I would hate to butcher the character. I'm gonna back down on playing an avenger, sorry.
No problem! I was just offering, y'know? I'm watching the first episode of Asylum right now. xD All Monsters are Human.

Will this be starting any time soon? ; o ;

Will this be starting any time soon? ; o ;
YES DEFINATELY YES

Sorry I didn't give you guys a notice, I just kind of got over loaded with work. We can start tonight!!!! <3 Please forgive me my deeeeear.

• Love
Reactions: Cain and Karma200
Crap okay so maybe not tonight, tomorrow for sure. I have sooooooooo much stuff to do! D';

@Sav BBY I'VE GOT A QUESTION NOW THAT I FINALLY REMEMBERED THIS

Is this going to be based solely on the Cinematic verse, alongside the mythological one? By that, I mean; you said more roles would probably open later, if I read correctly. I was just wondering if those roles would solely be characters from the Cinematic verse, or if comic ones would be allowed, too. :O

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

COMICS SURREEEE WHY NOT.

I have yet to start this and I've promised so many times, omg I'm the worse GM ever. I'll just make a simple starter D;
@Sav BBY I'VE GOT A QUESTION NOW THAT I FINALLY REMEMBERED THIS

Is this going to be based solely on the Cinematic verse, alongside the mythological one? By that, I mean; you said more roles would probably open later, if I read correctly. I was just wondering if those roles would solely be characters from the Cinematic verse, or if comic ones would be allowed, too. :O

@Sav
AHS Coven is my love. <3

i'm gonna start Coven todaaaay.

oh and the rp too. ._. Dun hate me guys.

• Love
Reactions: Cain
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

COMICS SURREEEE WHY NOT.

I have yet to start this and I've promised so many times, omg I'm the worse GM ever. I'll just make a simple starter D;
ALRIGHT
Next question; would it be possible to join a bit later, orrrr do I need to sign up, like, right now? Because I've got some stuff to prioritize, but I should hopefully have time on my hands to join semi-soon. XD

And don't be silly. Procrastination is love. Procrastination is life.

ALRIGHT
Next question; would it be possible to join a bit later, orrrr do I need to sign up, like, right now? Because I've got some stuff to prioritize, but I should hopefully have time on my hands to join semi-soon. XD

And don't be silly. Procrastination is love. Procrastination is life.
surrrrrrrre thing ;p

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Umm, is this dying? o.o

If he's still available, may I take the lovely Sleipnir?

O.O
Umm, is this dying? o.o
I didn't get an alert for your message, sorry. But a lot started to happen in my life and I had to put this on hold, I may re open it but I'm unsure.
If he's still available, may I take the lovely Sleipnir?
Sure, why not but I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with this RPG...
Ugh, its absolutely amazing, my fav season! I hope you like it as much as I do!
Finished Coven and based a RPG off it lol.

• Love
Reactions: Cain
O.O

I didn't get an alert for your message, sorry. But a lot started to happen in my life and I had to put this on hold, I may re open it but I'm unsure.

Sure, why not but I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with this RPG...

Finished Coven and based a RPG off it lol.
Oh well, no sense in making a CS then. :P But if you decide to bring it back to life, I'm always here!

Watching, waiting...

• Love
Sav updated In the Land of Blood and Gold. with a new update entry:

Questions?

Q: You described Loki's children as half Godlings, what do you mean?

A: Good question. Loki's father in the movies is the Frost Giants Laufey. His mother is never touched upon. It is assumed that his mother was an Aesir woman. Loki's children are technically part Aesir despite their mother being a frost giantess and Loki being Half. For the sake of our plot, the Aesir part of them will impact their physical appearance, giving them that human look. However they possess a...​

tumblr_lvs5zvP74q1qekwiao1_500.gif

E v i e R o s e P e a r s o n
A.K.A The Angel

A g e
Twenty Two

H e i g h t a n d W e i g h t
5 Feet 8 Inches 145 Pounds

P e r s o n a l i t y
Evie is a serious woman, and quite the workaholic. Evie is committed to biology and is known for being a genius in the field of biology. She is seen as cold hearted, usually making taking her work to be before anyone else. Although if people actually knew what she did when she wasn't at work they would find out that she is sweet, and somewhat shy where everyone doesn't know her.

L i k e s
Pizza , Biology , Roses , AHS , Janet Devlin , Ruth B , Apple Products , Summer , Camping , Fighting

D i s l i k e s
Druggies , Being underestimated , Losing , Being betrayed , Popcorn

B a c k g r o u n d
Evie grew up in a regular small town, and was a horrible student. Her grades were high, and everything except she liked to not listen to her teachers. The only time she ever listened was in Science class, and when she was playing many of her sports or doing gymnastics. Evie would never do her homework because she was 'too busy' with multiple defense classes, gymnastics, ice skating, and diving. You name it and Evie has done it. Her parents had put her in many athletic classes because they wanted her to be safe in the world when she was on her own.
Evie is a total badass though, beating up guys who would pick on people. She got suspended multiple times for fighting guys, although it was more so her beating them up. People were a little scared of Evie, but she never minded, she had her small group of friends who loved her regardless of how many boy's noses she broke. Once she graduated high school she went into college, and graduated with such high scores and such a capability in biology. That she graduated early, and instead left to go work in the biology field.

S k i l l s
Genius biologist, superbly trained athlete, gymnast, unarmed combatant and spy, expert with Battle-stave weapon, greatly enhanced strength and agility.

tumblr_ndukm2C1q31rhwh2po3_250.gif

S t r e n g t h s
Battle-Stave , Gymnastic , Spying , Being Badass , Biology , Unarmed Fighting

W e a k n e s s e s
Guns , Human Capabilities , Knowing when to surrender , Overestimating herself

T h e m e S o n g

Loki

JUST GONNA LEAVE THESE GIFS OF HER FIGHTING CAUSE DAMN GIRL

[spoili]
tumblr_nn6og8fwW71so8xfgo1_500.gif

MarvelAgentsOfSHIELDS02E05-AdriannePalickiAsBobbiMorse01-400-sg.gif

melinda-may.gif