In the Land of Blood and Gold.

Well of course i'l give him a human form, it would be a bit weird to play a 8 legged horse all the time.

I have a little idea, perhaps Sleipnir could be the youngest of the siblings? And acts as some sort of peace keeper, where he would step in between his siblings to stop them from fighting etc.
^,^ Talk that over with @Karma200 I already set the age order, but if she's willing to switch them around, it's up to her.
I don't mind x] I don't mind how old Hel is, I'm already in love with my character so I'm content lol

Reactions: Sav
Jormu, Fenrir, Hel, then Slepi. ^,^ I think that's right...

As far as the plot is concerned, I was thinking of having them all start out in a world other than Asgard. Because the worlds are aligning, the initial plan would be to travel via the ''hole'' in the universe, to Asgard, but something is going to go wrong--I'm not telling ;x, and they end up trapped in the wrong world, the new plan would be being taken prisoner by Aesir soldiers--it'd be a straight shot to the dungeon where they suspect Loki is being held, but they need a reason to be taken prisoner.

Also, I'm definitely going to include the Dark elves, the Aether and all that. xD It gives the plot more...drama. Lol.

Full name: Fenrir Lokison
Nickname: Fen, Wolf

Height: 6'4" Ft
Weight: 198 Lbs
Description: A bronze olive skin tone that bears no blemishes, only scars. Scars are located on his wrists, ankles, and around his neck; all from ropes and his collar. Around his neck is a collar to subdue his growth and strength. The collar has a chainmail design with the Norse Gods sigil that secure the tightness of the collar. Obsidian hair tickles the back of the collar. His curly bangs are usually pushed back with water or simply covering his eyes. Unlike his siblings, his eyes are a vibrant gold color. They happen to shine beautifully in any lights. However, those eyes grow menacing in his wolf form. A wolf with obsidian fur that contrasts with his metallic silver collar and gold eyes. He grows long teeth that are always stained with crimson red.

Personality: Courageous, Loyal, Protective, Exclusive, Aggressive, Impetuous
A protective wolf who shall keep everyone he holds dear to him safe. He is a loyal man who will not betray the people he has placed in his heart. It has never once occurred to him that his father or mother was the reason for his banishment or punishment from the Gods. He loved his parents and will reciprocate that love to his siblings. He portrays brotherly and occasionally fraternal characteristics. The protective side of him kicks in. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for his younger and older siblings. Death is one thing he has no reluctance of doing for his siblings and parents. With being loyal, Fenrir is an exclusive person. There are only a few people he is willing to shower them with love and affection. Nobody else would be able to get close to Fenrir unless you share the same blood as him.

However, once he is angered not even his siblings could subdue his anger. The wolf's anger causes him to become impetuous, a destructive side of him comes in. When he is angered his thought process comes to a halt and he goes straight into his animalistic instincts.

Likes: Meat, Running, the Forest, his Siblings, Savory Foods, his Parents, Animals, a Challenge
Dislikes: the Norse Gods, his Collar, Harmful People, Spring

Powers: Sense Enhancement, Wolf Form
Sense Enhancement: All five senses becomes inhuman; able to see from a yard away to a mile, can feel soft vibrations from the floor, can catch a scent of someone from afar, hear the softest whispers, and taste absolutely everything. However, these are restricted with his collars and can only extend his abilities so far.

Wolf Form: His natural form is a black wolf, ivory colored eyes, and as big as two bears. His natural form allows him to grow faster and stronger. His senses are unnatural, however, his collar limits him. In this form he is unable to grow bigger or enhance his abilities. If he attempts to do this the collar will force him to revert back to his human form.

Strengths: Forests, Winter, Being Independent, Knowing that his family is safe, Tracking People, Fighting with fists, Literate, Leading a Pack.
Weaknesses: His siblings, the Sea, Fighting against someone with a weapon, the Summer, his Collar, and his mothers name.

Other: Extremely protective of his younger siblings, especially Hel. Usually seen in his wolf form, he will only be in his human skin when he is with his siblings. He's often found with blood on his mouth (eating an animal). Fenrir is a savage eater, prefers to eat meat. He has a hatred for vegetables.

Last edited by a moderator:
These profiles are looking great. c: We'll be able to start in no time.

Jormungandr is finished, and I'll be creating a profile for their mother. No one spoke up and told me if they wanted Jormu, Fen and Hel to have the same mom, so.

Btw, BACKGROUNDS ARE NOT REQUIRED

You can still do em if you want, but it's not a requirement. :P

The IC will be up by Friday, I hope to have all CS's in and complete by then or we won't be able to start.

Reactions: Cain
After searching stuff about Sleipnir most sources seem to claim Loki transformed himself into a mare and uh did it with another horse.

That'd make a very interesting conversation if @Sav allows Loki to be Sleipnir's Mom.

Lol of course. xD

So excited to see his CS. ;x In the myth, Odin used Slepi as his horse, given Slepi was the fastest among all the horses. Are you keeping that or changing it? I'm sooooooo curious.

Lol of course. xD

So excited to see his CS. ;x In the myth, Odin used Slepi as his horse, given Slepi was the fastest among all the horses. Are you keeping that or changing it? I'm sooooooo curious.
I'm going to post his sheet after i finish my other character sheet that in another rp that i have to finish.

Of course he's going to be better than any mortal equine.

• Bucket of Rainbows
((WIP will edit when i have time and or the muse to write at the moment))

YXQJI2P.png
Full name: Sleipnir Lokison

Nickname: (Because Jormagandr is a mouthful.)

Age: (Pay attention to the age order on the 1st page, and don't forget that they're half gods. They can look as young or old as they want.)

Height:

Weight:

Appearance: {If you use an image, no anime.}

Description: (The more detailed the better, once again pay attention to the Mythology. Jormungandr is a sea serpent that encircles the world, so he may be really tall as a human and so forth.)

Personality:

Dislikes:

Background: (Could include who your mother was, how she died, etc. etc.*Also, according to the myth, Hel, Fenrir and Jormungandr all have the same mother, you can deviate from this if you'd wish.)

Powers: {No god modding, or you will be removed. 4 Powers max. Things like shapeshifting, superior strength and etc are already included given these characters are not human.)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

If you can't come up with anything for Slepi, that's alright, I have someone who can fill the role. The completion of all CSs is due tomorrow! Which means midnight! Any CS that aren't completed will be voided. :T Sorry, but that's the rule.

((WIP will edit when i have time and or the muse to write at the moment))

YXQJI2P.png
Full name: Sleipnir Lokison

Nickname: (Because Jormagandr is a mouthful.)

Age: (Pay attention to the age order on the 1st page, and don't forget that they're half gods. They can look as young or old as they want.)

Height:

Weight:

Appearance: {If you use an image, no anime.}

Description: (The more detailed the better, once again pay attention to the Mythology. Jormungandr is a sea serpent that encircles the world, so he may be really tall as a human and so forth.)

Personality:

Dislikes:

Background: (Could include who your mother was, how she died, etc. etc.*Also, according to the myth, Hel, Fenrir and Jormungandr all have the same mother, you can deviate from this if you'd wish.)

Powers: {No god modding, or you will be removed. 4 Powers max. Things like shapeshifting, superior strength and etc are already included given these characters are not human.)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:
Full name: Fenrir Lokison
Nickname: Fen, Wolf

Height: 6'4" Ft
Weight: 198 Lbs
Description: A bronze olive skin tone that bears no blemishes, only scars. Scars are located on his wrists, ankles, and around his neck; all from ropes and his collar. Around his neck is a collar to subdue his growth and strength. The collar has a chainmail design with the Norse Gods sigil that secure the tightness of the collar. Obsidian hair tickles the back of the collar. His curly bangs are usually pushed back with water or simply covering his eyes. Unlike his siblings, his eyes are a vibrant gold color. They happen to shine beautifully in any lights. However, those eyes grow menacing in his wolf form. A wolf with obsidian fur that contrasts with his metallic silver collar and gold eyes. He grows long teeth that are always stained with crimson red.

Personality: Courageous, Loyal, Protective, Exclusive, Aggressive, Impetuous
A protective wolf who shall keep everyone he holds dear to him safe. He is a loyal man who will not betray the people he has placed in his heart. It has never once occurred to him that his father or mother was the reason for his banishment or punishment from the Gods. He loved his parents and will reciprocate that love to his siblings. He portrays brotherly and occasionally fraternal characteristics. The protective side of him kicks in. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for his younger and older siblings. Death is one thing he has no reluctance of doing for his siblings and parents. With being loyal, Fenrir is an exclusive person. There are only a few people he is willing to shower them with love and affection. Nobody else would be able to get close to Fenrir unless you share the same blood as him.

However, once he is angered not even his siblings could subdue his anger. The wolf's anger causes him to become impetuous, a destructive side of him comes in. When he is angered his thought process comes to a halt and he goes straight into his animalistic instincts.

Likes: Meat, Running, the Forest, his Siblings, Savory Foods, his Parents, Animals, a Challenge
Dislikes: the Norse Gods, his Collar, Harmful People, Spring

Powers: {No god-modding, or you will be removed. 4 Powers max. Things like shapeshifting, superior strength and etc are already included given these characters are not human.)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Other:

Honestly i think i'm just gonna jump out of this then, having trouble thinking up a idea and i still have multiple other RPs to do, so i think whoever this person is would do a better job of playing Sleipnir than i do.

• Thank You
@Sav
I'm done with my wolf boy. I'm not sure about the other two powers so I'll just leave him with two powers.

@Karma200
Do you mind if Fenrir and Hel are super-duper close? Have him be an over-protective older brother?

• Love
Reactions: Karma200 and Sav
Sure x] I don't mind at all! Sounds like this rp is going to be fun!

@s k u l l.

Also, since there's someone else joining as Slep then is Hel back to being the youngest?

@Sav

Sure x] I don't mind at all! Sounds like this rp is going to be fun!

@s k u l l.

Also, since there's someone else joining as Slep then is Hel back to being the youngest?

@Sav
It's up to you because I don't care either way.

Hopefully the IC will be up tonight, Slepi may end up being another character of mine if this person doesn't get back to me. Sigh. Does anyone watch American Horror Story? Just curious. :P

Oh and Loki's wife, the mother of all the children, her CS is coming up soon. Angrboda.~ I plan on having her as the one who set all her children free. She broke the Chains that bound Fenrir, rescued Slepinir from Odin, Rescued Hel, from Hell and Broke the magic binding Jormu to the seas.~

They saw her die, but whether she stayed dead...well, that's undecided.

Should I open the plot up now, to include the Avengers? I think I should....

Reactions: Karma200
You guys can pick from the Avenger roles too, I'm not limiting this to One Character per person. :P

I'd like Black Widow please xP I'd choose a guy but I'm bad at them. Also, I think you should include them. Maybe a bit later though.