In the Land of Blood and Gold.

Um... what's their birth order? o.o

Edit: Nvm, reread the miscellaneous

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sav
Fuck i wanted Fenrir oh well :/

Can only 4 people join? i always wanted to be apart of a Marvel roleplay of some sorts.

Fuck i wanted Fenrir oh well :/

Can only 4 people join? i always wanted to be apart of a Marvel roleplay of some sorts.
At this moment, only four main character slots are open, three of which are taken. But You could play Sleipnir? Give the very little mythology on the horse you have more freedom with him. You just have to include something about his legs, be it that they're damaged some way, he has a prosthetic, or what have you.

When more cast roles open up, I'll let you know but that may not be for a while.

At this moment, only four main character slots are open, three of which are taken. But You could play Sleipnir? Give the very little mythology on the horse you have more freedom with him. You just have to include something about his legs, be it that they're damaged some way, he has a prosthetic, or what have you.

When more cast roles open up, I'll let you know but that may not be for a while.

Oh right i thought Sleipnir was already reserve, guess i can try and think up something for him.

• Thank You
Oh right i thought Sleipnir was already reserve, guess i can try and think up something for him.
Nope, he's open.~ If you want the role, let me know and I'll reserve him for you.

Hopefully I get those CS in soon. ^_^

I'm about to Jack Jormu's age up to probably 50,000. There'd be a drawback to his age but he's hella old. Or should I keep his current age?
@ResolverOshawott @Karma200 @skull

Full name: Hella Lokison
Nickname: Hel
Ah... I'm not that old
Age: She's around 953 years old (just did a random number)

Ah, am I to tall?
Height: 5'8"

Weight: 145

Appearance:

julianne-hough-600x600.jpg
Is usually the one that is called Hella
165785-bigthumbnail.jpg
Goes by Hel the most

Oh my, my picture is not enough for you? Hm... not much is needed to really describe me, is there?
Description:

Light- Hella stands 5'8" with long curls of silky blonde hair, soft fair skin, almond shaped icy blue eyes with dark eyelashes, plump pink lips and small lips. The light said is said to be a beauty who is young, energetic and full of life. Hella looks abour 23 or 24 years old and prefers to keep it that way, knowing that her other side is a bit more hard on the eyes. A woman of light and warmth, this form of Hella has a birthmark of a black sun which stays on her left upper hip. Hella is usually seen wearing light clothing such as this.

Dark- With extremely pale skin, white orbs for eyes, bow shaped lips with sharp fangs and long black curly hair; Hel's dark side is known for how she practically looks dead inside her eyes. Empty and void of life; under her eyes are dark markings and while many question what its from, others say they are marks from the tears she cried when her mother was murdered. Dark Hel's body is slim just like Hella but the birthmark on her right upper hip is a crescent moon with a golden color to it. And while Hella is more into a more elegant look, dark Hel prefers things like these like a warrioress.

Which side do you want to see?
Personality:

Light- She's a sweet girl that loves to help people and has a lot of energy as well as smiles. A very intelligent woman who understands the emotions of others and seems to gain wisdom with every mistake people make around her. Observant of everything and everyone around her, Hella dislikes anything that has to do with death and whenever she feels someone is about to die, you'll usually find her with a somber expression on her face. With a strong loyalty to her father and siblings, Hella's light side is more protective of them then people would think. Those who know about her two different sides don't truly know that the light Hella's can feel the dark's emptiness and cry of darkness; it tends to make her depressed or more quiet the usual. Think that Hella's light side is far to kind? Just remember, she's pulled her dark side out on plenty of people and none of have yet to survive. After being banished from Valhalla truly didn't bother Hella but watching as her mother was brutally murdered for being who and what she is, the light side of Hella agrees on this adventure. Take back what has been theirs since birth. Mainly, to get revenge for the death of her mother. Sometimes Hella thinks. A lot. Which isn't good for her, she'll end up shifting into the dark Hel soon after if she can't get whatever is disturbing her out of her mind. Hella usually stays away from other people and dislikes talking to those who aren't her siblings, which is why she doesn't get much practice on others with her healing. When she's around strangers Hella gets fidgety and worried that Dark Hel will come out and ruin everything for her again. So to get practice with her healing Hella usually only practices her healing on herself, causing wounds on her arms or hands when she's worried or thinking to much. It distracts her.

Dark- Hel's dark side is merciless to all enemies and enjoys watching blood splatter in a battlefield. She enjoys showing her enemies just how powerful she is and finds it enjoyable when some of them live only to be haunted in fear by her very face. Though the dark Hel is evil compared to her other side it doesn't mean she's any less knowledgeable then the light side; if anything, the dark Hel is probably better at paying attention to every little detail. Straight forward, blunt, cold and emotionally distant, its hard to get close to the dark Hel in a personal way. There isn't much that the dark Hel gives away but its been proven that while the light side of Hella handles all the good emotions and memories; the dark side is filled with all the dark thoughts, fear, anger, hatred and other dark emotions. Its best to speak with Hel when she's in her light form as the dark Hel dislikes conversations that have nothing to do with selling your soul to her.

Likes: (Light) Peppermint tea, chocolate, the sun, music, having fun, being able to smile, to remember the bright days of her life, cats etc. (there are a lot of things the light side likes)
(Dark) Blood, the feeling death has over her, cries of fear or mercy, chocolate, the night, complicated people, those who don't fear death

Dislikes: (Light) death, harming others, dogs, bugs, spiders, the dark, dark emotions/memories
(Dark) life, dogs, the sun/daytime, good emotions/memories, naive people

With life comes death.
Powers:
Healing (light)- Hella can heal at an exceptionally great rate, using her energy to heal the wounds or sicknesses of others; if they are sick with disease and she heals them, she'll be sick for a few days. Though she might be a great healer, if Hella uses to much energy she'll end up passed out on the floor.

Purity Kiss (light)- Hella can turn dark energies into pure ones; can get rid of the dark thoughts, auras, and people who have been tainted by darkness. Though she can't see spirits in her light form, Hella can still sense them and can actually see them with her eyes closed; not their true form but a form nonetheless.

Death by touch (dark)- When she's in her dark form, Hel can suck someone's life force; with each death she causes, she gets stronger. The strength only lasts for about 13 minutes, if she wants to stay strong longer Hel must take more souls.

Soul Control (dark)- Though looking into dark Hel's eyes is hypnotizing, its also a trap. Within seconds Hel can reach within your soul and take control, making you practically a zombie at her control. This lasts only about 15 minutes.

Strengths: (Light)- the sun, agility, speed, pure forms of energy
(Dark)- The night, full moons & moonless nights, speed, agility

Weaknesses: (Light)- The night, dark entities/energy (when she's overwhelmed with dark energy), pure strength, swimming
(Dark)- Pure entities/energies, the sunlight (she isn't instantly affected but it will take a toll on her), pure strength, swimming (slow swimmers)

How terrible it must be to love someone death can touch... come, let me comfort you.
Other: As a child she didn't have this dark and light problem but after the death of her mother, she couldn't handle all the emotions she felt as a whole. Splitting her soul into two. Life and death. Now one side can't handle good memories, stuck in a darkness that gets so addicting; like silk across your skin and no unnecessary feelings such as regret, kindness and love. Unfortunately everything that Dark Hel does, Light Hella remembers and is stuck with regretting what she technically did. Harming others isn't her thing but there's nothing she can do until dark Hel wants to go to sleep and watch from behind the curtain.

Light Hella gets her power from light, pure forms of energy; such as spirits that have already moved on.

Dark Hel gets her power from death that lingers in the air (bad things mostly happen at night, no?) as well as spirits that are lingering around the lands. Because she's the goddess of the dead, Hel can see the dead but only in her dark form.

Last edited:
I'm about to Jack Jormu's age up to probably 50,000. There'd be a drawback to his age but he's hella old. Or should I keep his current age?
@ResolverOshawott @Karma200 @skull
Maybe make him a bit older then he is now but probably a bit younger then 50, 000?

Lol define a bit.
8,000?

Perhaps, I just think that if they're as far as 50,000 years old they'd be more powerful. 8,000 sounds good x]

Still a WIP, trying to fill her description out some mroe

Full name: Hella Lokison
Nickname: Hel
Ah... I'm not that old
Age: She's around 953 years old (just did a random number)

Ah, am I to tall?
Height: 5'8"

Weight: 145

Appearance:

julianne-hough-600x600.jpg
Is usually the one that is called Hella
165785-bigthumbnail.jpg
Goes by Hel the most

Ph my, my picture is not enough for you? Hm... not much is needed to really describe me, is there?
Description:

Light- Hella stands 5'8" with long curls of silky blonde hair, soft fair skin, almond shaped icy blue eyes with dark eyelashes, plump pink lips and small lips. The light said is said to be a beauty who is young, energetic and full of life. Hella looks abour 23 or 24 years old and prefers to keep it that way, knowing that her other side is a bit more hard on the eyes. A woman of light and warmth, this form of Hella has a birthmark of a black sun which stays on her left upper hip. Hella is usually seen wearing light clothing

Dark- With extremely pale skin, white orbs for eyes, bow shaped lips with sharp fangs and long black curly hair; Hel's dark side is known for how she practically looks dead inside her eyes. Empty and void of life; under her eyes are dark markings and while many question what its from, others say they are marks from the tears she cried when her mother was murdered. Dark Hel's body is slim just like Hella but the birthmark on her right upper hip is a crescent moon with a golden color to it.

Which side do you want to see?
Personality:

Light- She's a sweet girl who loves to help people who has a lot of energy and smiles. A very intelligent woman who understands the emotions of others and seems to gain wisdom with every mistake people make around her. Observant of everything and everyone around her, Hella dislikes anything that has to do with death and whenever she feels someone is about to die, you'll usually find her with a somber expression on her face. With a strong loyalty to her father and siblings, Hella's light side is more protective of them then people would think. Those who know about her two different sides don't truly know that the light Hella's can feel the dark's emptiness and cry of darkness; it tends to make her depressed or more quiet the usual. Think that Hella's light side is far to kind? Just remember, she's pulled her dark side out on plenty of people and none of have yet to survive. After being banished from Valhalla truly didn't bother Hella but watching as her mother was brutally murdered for being who and what she is, the light side of Hella agrees on this adventure. Take back what has been theirs since birth. Mainly, to get revenge for the death of her mother. Sometimes Hella thinks. A lot. Which isn't good for her, she'll end up shifting into the dark Hel soon after if she can't get whatever is disturbing her out of her mind. Hella usually stays away from other people and dislikes talking to those who aren't her siblings, which is why she doesn't get much practice on others with her healing. When she's around strangers Hella gets fidgety and worried that Dark Hel will come out and ruin everything for her again. So to get practice with her healing and enhancement charms on herself; usually only practices her healing on herself, causing wounds on her arms or hands when she's worried or thinking to much. It distracts her.

Dark- Hel's dark side is merciless to all enemies and enjoys watching blood splatter in a battlefield. She enjoys showing her enemies just how powerful she is and finds it enjoyable when some of them live only to be haunted in fear by her very face. Though the dark Hel is evil compared to her other side it doesn't mean she's any less knowledgeable then the light side; if anything, the dark Hel is probably better at paying attention to every little detail. Straight forward, blunt, cold and emotionally distant, its hard to get close to the dark Hel in a personal way. There isn't much that the dark Hel gives away but its been proven that while the light side of Hella handles all the good emotions and memories; the dark side is filled with all the dark thoughts, fear, anger, hatred and other dark emotions. Its best to speak with Hel when she's in her light form as the dark Hel dislikes conversations that have nothing to do with selling your soul to her.

Likes: (Light) Peppermint tea, chocolate, the sun, music, having fun, being able to smile, to remember the bright days of her life, cats etc. (there are a lot of things the light side likes)
(Dark) Blood, the feeling death has over her, cries of fear or mercy, chocolate, the night, complicated people, those who don't fear death

Dislikes: (Light) death, harming others, dogs, bugs, spiders, the dark, dark emotions/memories
(Dark) life, dogs, the sun/daytime, good emotions/memories, naive people

With life comes death.
Powers:
Healing (light)- Hella can heal at an exceptionally great rate, using her energy to heal the wounds or sicknesses of others; if they are sick with disease and she heals them, she'll be sick for a few days. Though she might be a great healer, if Hella uses to much energy she'll end up passed out on the floor.

Purity Kiss (light)- Hella can turn dark energies into pure ones; can get rid of the dark thoughts, auras, and people who have been tainted by darkness. Though she can't see spirits in her light form, Hella can still sense them and can actually see them with her eyes closed; not their true form but a form nonetheless.

Death by touch (dark)- When she's in her dark form, Hel can suck someone's life force; with each death she causes, she gets stronger. The strength only lasts for about 13 minutes, if she wants to stay strong longer Hel must take more souls.

Soul Control (dark)- Though looking into dark Hel's eyes is hypnotizing, its also a trap. Within seconds Hel can reach within your soul and take control, making you practically a zombie at her control. This lasts only about 15 minutes.

Strengths: (Light)- the sun, agility, speed, pure forms of energy
(Dark)- The night, full moons & moonless nights, speed, agility

Weaknesses: (Light)- The night, dark entities/energy (when she's overwhelmed with dark energy), pure strength, swimming
(Dark)- Pure entities/energies, the sunlight (she isn't instantly affected but it will take a toll on her), pure strength, swimming (slow swimmers)

How terrible it must be to love someone death can touch... come, let me comfort you.
Other: As a child she didn't have this dark and light problem but after the death of her mother, she couldn't handle all the emotions she felt as a whole. Splitting her soul into two. Life and death. Now one side can't handle good memories, stuck in a darkness that gets so addicting; like silk across your skin and no unnecessary feelings such as regret, kindness and love. Unfortunately everything that Dark Hel does, Light Hella remembers and is stuck with regretting what she technically did. Harming others isn't her thing but there's nothing she can do until dark Hel wants to go to sleep and watch from behind the curtain.

Light Hella gets her power from light, pure forms of energy; such as spirits that have already moved on.

Dark Hel gets her power from death that lingers in the air (bad things mostly happen at night, no?) as well as spirits that are lingering around the lands. Because she's the goddess of the dead, Hel can see the dead but only in her dark form.
She's precious. xD

Accepted.

Perhaps, I just think that if they're as far as 50,000 years old they'd be more powerful. 8,000 sounds good x]
At 50,000 I would add some 'disabilities' to him, he'd have massive amounts of molecular energy because he's been alive for so long, but perhaps unable to tap into it fully, only a small portion. He'd simply have some sort of major inhibitor whether it be mental or physical.

But yeah, I'll go with 8,000. xD I don't have to adhere strictly to the mythology and neither does anyone else. I'm going to finish his profile and Add Hella to the Roster. Lol. If they do end up going to earth, I can see Tony Stark hitting on Hella and all her brothers and her father tearing him apart.

Hella: Hi.

Tony: Hi my name is--

Jormu: //Throws a truck at Stark,

Reactions: Karma200
Trying to think up something for a 8 legged horse is harder than i expected... Heh.

Getting a few decent ideas now though.

You'll be giving him a human form right? That should make things easier

Also, I'll be changing her age after everyone's cs is in.

Well of course i'l give him a human form, it would be a bit weird to play a 8 legged horse all the time.

I have a little idea, perhaps Sleipnir could be the youngest of the siblings? And acts as some sort of peace keeper, where he would step in between his siblings to stop them from fighting etc.

Well of course i'l give him a human form, it would be a bit weird to play a 8 legged horse all the time.

I have a little idea, perhaps Sleipnir could be the youngest of the siblings? And acts as some sort of peace keeper, where he would step in between his siblings to stop them from fighting etc.
^,^ Talk that over with @Karma200 I already set the age order, but if she's willing to switch them around, it's up to her.

Trying to think up something for a 8 legged horse is harder than i expected... Heh.

Getting a few decent ideas now though.
If you need help for ideas, I'm game. You know according to mythology he was used as Odin's horse. You don't have to follow the mythology strictly, however perhaps that could help? Odin using Sleipnir some way when he was a child, before banishing him?

Despite Jormu being the oldest, he's going to have a fondness for shape shifting into a child because he likes getting carried around on occasion.