In the interest of getting back into the swing of

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clownpiece

Original poster
I'd like to see if anyone's got an up and coming or already running roleplay that would accept another player into the mix. Pretty much anything will be fine with me; don't really have a big, sprawling list of things I want and don't want as far as this goes. This subforum is rather sparse, but whatever. Somebody might see it, and that's the important thing. Probably.

^^ I have a few RP's you might like @Clownpiece! The first is Fandomstuck: Fandom Square This one's currently running, but there's always room for new players! I don't know if you like fandom RP's or not, but Fandomstuck is sort of like a crossover fandom RP, except that the characters are supposed to be personified versions of an entire TV series/game franchise/etc, as opposed to specific canon characters. It's a little hard to explain in only a few sentences, but the OP has more info if you think you might be into it. ^^

My other RP is Altera Arcana, which is just getting started and currently doesn't even have an IC yet. In your resume, you said that you don't like "stereotypical high fantasy", and, well, I'm not totally sure whether or not AA fits that description -- it's definitely high fantasy, but I also wouldn't consider it to be too "Lord of the Rings-esque". It centers largely around semi-original races as opposed to the traditional dwarves and elves (and I say "semi-original" because some of these races were largely inspired or based off of creatures from existing mythologies -- the Terrans, for example, are largely based off of fauns), and other sources of inspiration for the world as a whole include tarot cards, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I guess you'll have to give it a look to decide for yourself how "stereotypical" it is, but hopefully there's something in it for you to enjoy. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.