In the Grasp Of the Enemy W/Icystorm

Everything happened so fast. Eddie leaned against the wall to avoid putting too much weight on her leg and to avoid getting hit or something by the obviously angry medic. She watched as Seth attacked the medic, though she was slightly ticked off at him for faking an emergency in front of her she understood why and had to admit the plan was slightly brilliant.
Eddie hurried after him as best she could. Her brace didn't do much and she had an odd hoppy gate dragging her injured leg more then using it. She knew now was the time to act fast if they wanted a chance at living and getting out. She hurried down the hall and looked at Seth, expecting him to lead the way since he should know this place after all he had worked here,
"Well, where too?" she asked hurriedly looked around at the many hallways. This place looked like a labyrinth! They could easily get lost if they took the wrong turn somewhere.

There were only a few doors that led to the outside, none close. Mapping the path he hoped was of least resistance he turned right. "This way." Seth kept a slower pace so Teodora could keep up. Once they were out of the building he would help her but for now he wanted to be ready in case someone came along. As he looked around his eyes were bright. He had not felt so alive in months and had missed this feeling of invincibility. It seemed like they were really going to get out! This thought only lasted a second. As he was passing an open door Alkaev stepped out in front of him and he was met with a fist to the face. Seth fell back, one hand feeling the damage done to his nose. His eyes shifted towards Teodora then to Alkaev. Releasing his nose he lunged and grabbed Alkaev's legs. "Run!" he told Teodora, unaware that it was already too late to escape. That the enemy had them pinned in.

Eddie tried to run but didn't take three steps before she was tackled to the ground and pinned firmly by a Russian guard. She struggled but knew it was hopeless.
A sense if dread came over Eddie as she was dragged to her feet and held up by the guard. They were gonna get punished for this one. She didn't know how but it was gonna be painful and nasty. She watched helplessly as Seth was being subdued and waited with a sinking heart for what Alkaev, who seemed to run this whole thing, would do.

No! The word screamed over and over in Seth's head. It couldn't be like this? It was like they had known this might happen, they seemed so prepared. Hate filled his eyes as he looked at Alkaev. An attempt to pull the older Russian to the ground earned him a swift kick to the head. His eyes widened at the impact and then closed as he curled his body in a ball, arms wrapped around his head. He had failed. Not just himself but her too. He managed to speak four words before falling into unconsciousness. "I am sorry Teodora."

Alkaev looked around and the three guards who had showed up and then to Teodora. "Put them in separate cells while I figure out what to do with them. I plan for it to be quite unpleasant." His lips curled up in the start of a smile before he turned and walked away.

Eddie was dragged to another small cell. It was smaller then her last one, standing room only type cell. She bit her lip, she preferred her other cell where she could at least sit, this cell was obviously for punishment. She winced when the heavy cell door slammed closed and she heard it lock. Eddie looked around, she thought she saw a camera in the upper right corner. She shifted her position. She leaned against the wall, at least she could have some relief from standing because the walls were so close she could use them for support.
Eddie was worried, what was going to happen now? She was also surprised,s he was worried for Seth, what were they going to do to him? She hoped he'd be OK. For the unknown amount of time they were in the same cell she kind of felt attached to him.

Seth slowly blinked open his eyes. The first thing he saw was a door, and there was not much else to see except for walls. Unable to sit he had been propped up against one of the walls and his head felt like a bomb had gone off inside it. Why was he here? They should have killed him. And what about Teodora? What had they done with her? His body felt like it was on fire, his blood boiled. Eyes darkening he gained a hostile expression, a wrathful one- the kind you would see in a animal that had caught the rabies disease. Something had snapped. With the pain in his head helping fuel the rage he flung himself at the door the best he could in the small cell. His fists beat the door until they bled and his throat became soar with wordless screams that were best described as roars.

As the adrenaline died the pain came screaming back for Eddie. Her leg throbbed her whole body hurt she was shaking again. She couldn't help but think of what the session this morning had...entailed and she suddenly felt ashamed and like she wanted to cry. She bit her lip angrily leaned shifted her weight to try and relieve her injured leg.
Eddie heard roars or screams and banging somewhere down the hall she guessed. Whoever was making those noises was going insane it sounded like. She focused on those noises to keep herself from thinking of what was coming for her or what had already happened.

Seth eventually gave up on his attack on the door that was now stained with blood. No one was going to come. Those miserable cowards. Someone would eventually pay for what has happened. He leaned back and watched door, waiting. Someone would have to open it eventually and once they did he would strike, not caring what kind of weapon they might be carrying. If Alkaev was the one to open the door then all the better.

Alkaev strode towards Teodora's cell and opened it. A guard stood in front of the door and reached for Teodora, taking handcuffs and snapping them around her wrists. One that was done he stepped aside and Alkaev took his place. "Now that your friend has calmed down I can talk without being interrupted." He grabbed her face with one hand and put his face close to hers. "My patience is running thin. If you don't give me what I want today you can start counting down your hours. And remember what I said before. I WILL find your friends and family." With the guard taking the lead he forced Teodora in front of him and walked her down the hall towards the room they had visited that morning.

Could he really find her friends and family? Eddie didn't know, she hoped not, but then again there was a possibility. They could possilbly use social media or something to track them down. Eddie tightened her jaw, he'd pulled her away from the wall which she'd been leaning on, so she was using her bad leg more than she cared for.
She didn't feel any adrenaline at the moment, only awful waves of nausea. She would've thrown up if she had anything to throw up in her stomach. Her stomach was doing flip flops, Eddie didn't know if it was from pain or fear becuase she felt both. She tried not to show either too Alkaev though and kept her face as stoney as she could manage,
"Seaman Teodora Lucie Kavoc, 4132790." she intoned, almost saying it like it was chant. It was all the information she would tell him. She didn't care if it killed her, she wasn't betraying her country.

Alkaev took a deep breath at her words. It seemed unlikely she would cooperate but at least he could have this last bit of fun before it ended. Entering the room he strapped her into the chair as the guard waiting beside the wall, a baseball bat leaning against the wall next to him. Alkaev looked Theodora up and down before walking behind the chair. He leaned down so his face was next to her ear. "You are a pretty girl. The fun we could have. I would not mind sharing you with some of the other men either. What do you think?" Guessing how this would go he pointed at the bat and the guard picked it up. He would have done the water treatment again but was disgruntled about slipping on a wet floor last time.

Eddie wanted to scream. She didn't want to shared with the other men. She didn't want any of that type of thing.
She felt somewhere between sobbing and screaming and felt what could almost be described as a relief when the guard picked up the bat. Eddie could take a beating, she knew that. That type of pain wouldn't make her talk it would hurt, but she could take it. She was afraid if they...shared her she might talk. She steeled herself for the beating her come and started to think of how she could get out again.
Eddie felt herself tense as the guard came nearer her, her shoulders stiffened and her stomach muscles tightened. She had 11 brothers so she was no stranger to getting beat up or knocked around but there guards really knew what they were doing when it came to causing pain.

Alkeav walked back around to the front, hands behind his back. "Lucky for you that is one thing my mother would not approve of. Even luckier I loved my mother, harsh as she was. The unlucky thing is Ruslan here," he tilted his head toward the guard, "does not like you and will not stop until I say or until you speak." Alkaev backed up a few steps and spread his arms in a 'she is all yours' gesture. He smiled as Ruslan swung the bat--first at her arm, side, and then leg.

Seth prepared to pounce as footsteps sounded outside the cell. Surely they were not stupid enough to open the cell now. They weren't. Instead of opening a voice spoke in Russian. They would take him to see the other prisoner, he would be handcuffed, and if he tried anything they were to kill him on the spot. Kill him? He would like to see them try, but if Alkaev was not with them he would cooperate. "Fine." When the door opened he held his hands out in front of him. No way in hell were they cuffing his hands behind his back. They cuffed his hands (in front) without argument and was led down the hall. Stopping at the larger cell from earlier they opened it and he walked in, the door closing behind him. The voice cut through the door, saying she would be there soon enough. Growling under his breath he sat against the back wall and stared at the door with cold eyes.

Well you didn't control your henchman this morning.
Eddie thought. Her thoughts were interrupted when the baseball bat slammed into her arm and then her rib cage. She lost control and actually screamed when they struck her leg. It hurt a lot her vision darkened and blurred and she felt her heart rate skyrocket and hyperventilated trying to calm down quickly before she was hit again.
It felt like her ribs had been crushed and her lungs hurt. Her leg was the worst though.

Alkaev watched, time ticking by first quickly and then slowing to a snail's pace. Ruslan had not been limited to just the bat, but it was his favorite and he used it for most of the time. Noticing the guard getting bored he called it quits, disappointed in the lack of information. He unstrapped her from the chair and made the way to the larger cell. Tomorrow he would be rid of these two. Before he opened the cell he spoke. "You better make these last few hours good because I plan on shipping your head back to the US. Someone will receive a nice package, don't you think?" He went to open the door but stopped. "Oh, and you might want to decide who gets to watch the other die. If he dies first then there will be nothing stopping some of the others from sharing you, because I certainly won't stop them. If you die first then I will mutilate his body while he is still alive, starting with cutting off the fingers and toes. But I leave that choice up to the two of you." He opened the door and shoved her in.

Seth had fallen asleep, head resting on his good shoulder. He had tried his hardest not to but exhaustion had one. He had not heard the footsteps of Alkaev and Teodora, he had not heard the talking outside the cell, and he had missed a chance at Alkeav. The thing that did wake him was the closing of the cell door. His eyes snapped open and he jumped to his feet. The sudden movement caused his vision to cloud over. Not wanting to attack in case it was Teodora he waited for his site to clear.

Eddie jerked forward and fell hard when she was pushed into the larger cell. Her body hit the floor with a dull thud and she rolled over onto her back, breathing deeply and raspily to try and regain her composure. She'd stopped being able to even feel her leg during her last beating, which wasn't a good sign but was very much a relief. Her breathing sounded awful because the strikes that had landed on her side had damaged her rib cage and thusly hurt her lungs. If ou looked at her you think she was about to die, but she wasn't' She was still fighting and still was going to get out of here even if she had to crawl out.
Eddie looked around, her vision was a touch whacked out but nothing permanent she guessed, just from lloss of blood and being dizzy.
"Hey..." she half drawled half rasped to Seth,
"Did you heat what he said?" she asked quietly. She dragged her exhausted injured body to the edge of the cell and managed to sit up.

Vision clear Seth looked down at Teodora and the damage they had inflicted upon her. "Teodora?" He followed to the edge of the cell and dropped to his knees next her. Searching, he looked into her eyes, having to make sure, to check that it was not like last time, that she was still there. When he saw the light in her eyes he exhaled the breath he had not known he was holding. His body spoke of hate, darkness, revenge. His voice was the opposite, it was gentle with a hint of a scratchy undertone from his earlier outbursts. "Alkaev? N-no, I didn't hear. What did he do to you?" He wanted to run his hands through his hair in uncertainty but with them handcuffed it would have been difficult. Did he really want to know what Alkaev did? It would only fuel him even more and too much hate could make people reckless. That line had already been passed though so maybe more fuel wouldn't matter.

"I go by Eddie." Eddie responded to Seth. She smiled crookedly at her cell mate and took deep shakes breaths. She could feel her bein going nuts she was probably going into shock from blood loss and everything else that was happening. Or she was going to go hysteric she couldn't tell.
"We get to pick who does first..." She said she felt like laughing though she knew it wasn't an appropriate situation to laugh she felt a chuckle rise to her throat.
She didn't didn't finish the details of what Alkaev said unsure whether she should.

Seth nodded when she said she goes by Eddie. In any other situation he would have cocked his eyebrow and given her a 'that's interesting' smile look now was not the time or place. There was something wrong, both with her and what was not said. Knowing she needed something to help keep her calm he did the only thing he could think of and gently placed his hands on a non wounded part of her arm. "So we are on death row now. I am not surprised, but why do we pick who dies first? What else did Alkaev say?" Whatever it was was affected her greatly so he prepared for the worst.

Eddie smiled at Seth except it wasn't a pleasant smile. It was a half crazy half fearful smile. She started chuckling again going down deeper into hysteria as she tried desperately to remain calm.
"It was a deal." Eddie started off, "I go first and you get cut up and slowly die. You go first and well..." She trailed off and looked around her breathing was heavy and she was scared, but trying not to show it which didn't help her hysteria,
"I get...shared as Alkaev likes to put it." She finished. She started to half chuckle half gasp again.
Their predicament was odd...an failure of an interrogator and a Mavy medic locked up together wanting to get out but stuck together about to die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth forced his face to appear calm and hopeful, although his eyes betrayed the bloodlust that filled his very soul. Somebody would die first and he did not plan on it being either of them. Alkaev would pay for everything he has done, especially this latest scenario. Torture was one thing but rape was on a whole other level. That could be considered one of the worst kind of tortures. "I won't let anyone do that to you. I promise. You have to stay with me thought. You are all I have left so don't let them win inside your head. Please." If it was not for her he would have been dead awhile ago. Besides the fact that Alkaev seemed to use him to torture her more, he would have attacked Alkaev (or anyone else who came near him) until he was either dead or free, most likely the former.