In the deepest of thoughts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SpitefulPurpose

Original poster
In the deepest of thoughts there lay a girl with flame like hair and snow white eyes. You ponder and think if this mysterious woman shall be friend or foe. She speaks not yet a it's as if the music from the piano that her fingers glide over is speaking for her.

She describes four journeys of mind and soul that you must make a decision upon which to quest.

The first of the four journeys described "The Three Guardians". Which in fact is only but one giant Willow tree with three heads with upper bodies attached to the trunk. One head could hear no evil. The second could see no evil, and the third could speak no evil. They guard the Perexiyn forest at the edge of a small German town. They seek out you and a companion to aid the forest in destroying the evil growing inside...

The second of the journeys you must choose from is the view point of a detective, you and your close partner must investigate a series of gruesome murders that are happening in the county. But who really is the killer?

Third, is the journey of the Snow Owl Marsh. You would think such a marsh is humid and filled with insects, but this is silent and covered in a white powdery snow. Everything is still and frozen in what seems to be a look of longing. What has happened here?

The fourth journey is somehow a bit different. Creatures of all kinds live in the largest garden that is owned in a village in england. Somehow you end up with a key to their destiny. What do you choose?

Well, I think that's all I can think of at the moment, if you want to roleplay with me but have any other suggestions shoot them by me! I'm always up for new things.

I'd like to do this roleplay, but could the journeys have a little more detail. I'd hate to ruin it because I'm not sure what I'm doing

Oh of course, I left a little wiggle room so my partner and I could expand on the idea! :D

Alright, PM me. This seems like a great idea

Status
Not open for further replies.