In The City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callum laughed. "Well, I just hope she won't come and stake me for being a bad influence on her daughter." He teased.

(Congrats on the engagement by the way! :yay: )

(Thanks you're the first to notice!)

Kieara smiled at that and giggled. "She won't."

"So, how are you?" He watched her carefully and with an underlying tenderness.

"Something's happened to me...." He said slowly, trying to figure out what exactly he was talking about. "Something that I don't know what, but that makes me feel all gooey inside."

Kieara was confused. "Well, my mom might know something about it." She said. She knew her mom would come around.

"No -it's a good feeling. Like a marshmallow mushy. And I have a sort of fluttering feeling in my stomach." Callum had an idea of what it might be, but he didn't know for sure.

Kieara wasn't sure what he was talking about. She was experiencing a similar feeling though.

"Anyway - I would like to get to know you better, and let you get to know me. I'd like to be friends." His eyes met hers.

Kieara's heart was racing. On the inside she was squealing happily but on the outside she remained compsed. "Sure." She smiled.

"First thing-" His eyes glittered mischievously. "Have a boyfriend?"

"Oh?" He tried not to show how much he liked that fact. "I don't have a girlfriend." He shrugged.

For some reason whenever Kieara thought boyfriend, Callum always came to mind. She didn't mention this though. "Oh? You don't?"

"Nope. I'm not exactly a babe magnet." He rolled his eyes. "But when the right gal comes along, I'll know." He smiled.

Callum caught her glance outside, and he caught sight of Mrs Martin getting out of her car. "Ok - well - I'll be in the bathroom." He stood up. "Sorry about leaving you like this." With an apologetic look, he vanished into the men's room, feeling like a coward.

"H-hey!" Kieara stammered. She sighed feeling abandoned and then looked to her mother.

Mrs Martin walked in and she stood in front of Kieara with her hands on her hips. "Kieara Alina Martin! You are grounded for another two weeks for sneaking out." Her voice was low and dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.