In The City

Status
Not open for further replies.
He walked out to the garage, and unlocked his motorbike from the wall. "Um, climb on." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, and climbed on himself.

Kieara came voer and got on behind him pressing her tiny frame against him to hold on and keep warm in the dreary weather.

He started the bike, and sped off. He grinned as he felt the wind brush his hair back. He soon arrived outside the house from the previous night, and stopped. "This you?"

She nodded. She got off and saw her displeased mother in the window. "Thanks for the ride." She shyly kissed his cheek then hurried inside.

Callum was stunned. He touched his hand lightly to the cheek where she kissed, and he smiled. He drove off, grinning idiotically the whole time.

~~~~

Her mother waited in the kitchen, tapping her foot. She had not been happy to wake up that morning and find her daughter missing.

"And where, may I ask, did you go?" She put her hand on her hip, and shot Kieara her "mother look."

"I woke up in the middle of the night and I smelled someone unfamiliar. I...I felt compelled to follow." She spoke.

"And.....?" Mrs Martin pressed.

"He recognized my eyes....HE let me in and gave me clothes." she said. "Then he brought me home."

"How did you know him?" Mrs Martin asked curiously.

"May I meet him?" Mrs Martin relaxed slightly and smiled.

Kieara was shocked at her reaction. She was relieved though. "Y-yeah....and um...one more thing....He's a vampire." She mumbled and went upstairs to shower and change.

Mrs Martin was stunned for a second, and then burst out, "A vampire!?! Kieara Martin!" She yelled up the stairs.

"Sorry mom in the shower!" She called back as she rushed into her bathroom.

That afternoon, Callum sat in the coffee shop from the previous day. He didn't dare go to Kieara's house in fear of her mother staking him in the heart, so he just hoped she would come to the coffee shop.

Kieara knew her mother was furious with her. She snuck out and scurried off to meet him. She came in and smiled.

Callum waved to her and smiled widely. "Hey there - sneak out?" He knew her mother wouldn't be best pleased with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.