3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Pretty much everything.
The World of Saltey
Created by the God of War, Meggis, many eons ago, it is a Earth-like world of almost never-ending conflict.
But three conflicts have dwarfed all other ones that mark the past of Saltey
They were the Corruption Wars, started when the God of Corruption, Raoe, tried to conquer Saltey
Now with three wars lost, but with Raoe still after Saltey, it is time for a new approach.
Instead of a brute-force approach that proved to be extremely ineffective against the combative natives of Saltey,
the Corruption will this time utilize both the strength and weaknesses of those that inhabit Saltey.
This time Saltey must fall...
As the title suggests the RP will put our characters in the role of the "villains". The RP will start with a prologue in which the first three to five characters that are accepted (that is when a OOC is made) will be an party of mercenaries (or adventurers if you like the sound of that better) paid to take on a slightly dangerous creature only to find that they bitten more that they can chew when it turns the creature is actually the starting point of a new Corruption - another attempt of Raoe to claim Saltey.

Any later character will simply be those that the starting characters "convince" to join the Corruption.

As for the Corruption itself, this time it doesn't propagate trough the land like the last times, instead it focuses its attention on the intelligent inhabitants of the world. To achieve this it first alters mind, memories and even hormonal centers of a victim while using any negative emotions and events it can find to manipulate so the victim's mind would be remodeled to the needs of the Corruption and become a loyal servant. If it is needed breaking the victim's mind might also be done. This process might be aided with any mean needed, be it sexual stimulation or torture being applied to the victim.
After the mind is shaped into a loyal servant the body of the victim undergoes complete corruption, thous sealing the victim's fate. During this process the new servant's abilities are geared for a particular field, be it some form of combat, infiltration, magic, breeding and so on. (Naturally the basic abilities before corruption also are a large factor in this, trough not always.)
Although the process makes the starting spread much slower it also makes it much less noticeable in general as it would usually be done in a safe area. Furthermore the process of completely corrupting the body allows one to return from the corrupted form to their original from with ease, even if their corrupted form is not particularity suited for shape-shifting. This greatly increases the infiltration ability of the Corruption. Another unexpected effect is also that such Servants are much stronger then corrupted local inhabitants were during the previous attempts at conquering Saltey.

At the start I will probably limit the amount of same-themed corrupted forms so there is not like five dog/wolf/cat/...-like corrupted forms.

I will allow creation of own races in the OOC, trough in the end this will be primary to make my job easier (by me not having to make all the races or limiting your creative minds). Servants of Corruption kinda don't follow the rules of their original race anyways. Otherwise all races you would expect in most fantasy settings (elves, dwarves, beastkin, demons...) are present in Saltey, alongside your standard humans. Those races can be defined by a player filling the race sheet template that will be provided in the OOC.
Any questions are to be addressed trough this thread.

If you are planning to join say so on this thread.

I will make a OOC if a week has passed from the check being up and there is at least four roleplayers that said they would join.
Otherwise I will also make a OOC if there is seven or more roleplayers that appear here with will to join.

If it is not clear this is a pretty hardcore RP. Expect a lot of NSWF stuff. Some of which might not be for those with weak stomachs. You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.