In search of two other Co-GMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Philosoraptor

Original poster
I'll be launching a jump-in RP soon, and I need 2 co-GMs to manage it with me and on their own in my absence. Takers?

What are you going to be doing?

Something similar to "Kylen's", but with more of a "get up and interact" sort of feel. We're going to have drinking games (of a supernatural sort), duels (of a supernatural sort), orgies (of a supernatural sort), gambling (of a supernatural sort), and conversations (of a normal sort.... You thought I was serious didn't you? Nope. Still supernatural), and a shitload of other supernatural stuff. We're all demons, ghosts, angels, immortal heroes, monsters, etc.

Sounds interesting, care to elaborate?

Sounds interesting, care to elaborate?

Essentially a massive masquerade for supernatural entities of all sorts (Immortal heroes from ancient times, demons, angels, Satan, God himself, mythological monsters, ghosts, and everything else under and above the sun), it is really just an event of neutrality for both sides of the eternal conflict between good and evil (the masks being used symbolically to erase a previous identity). Like spring break for immortal assholes. They leave shit all over the place.

Ahahaha this sounds great :D
I'd love to grab a spot from you if you're still looking c:

Okay, no longer accepting. I've got my two.

A new spot has opened up. Applicants welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.