In search of the Teacher

Name: Evehr Tegai Nuehrm Ina Devi (Bio-engineer) Ne:i (Low-mid Level Security Clearance) Ana of the Scientist Caste
Species: Nuehrm'va
Age/Sex: 16/F
Height/Weight: 8'7"/75 lbs
Eyes/Hair: Violet/Black
Orientation: Pansexual

Appearance:
Sort of like this, but with leggings instead of the awesome socks (I got lazy).
[SPOILI]
Sketch711525_zpsa3c5474b.png
[/SPOILI]

Personality: Not as clean cut as others in her position, especially with her rank. She's incredibly impatient when not working on something or learning something new, and she makes sure she has no time to spend on redoing things she already knows over and over again. To her, practice doesn't make perfect, it makes overly specialized. Se'd rather know a little of everything and be a little useful in every situation than to know a lot about one subject and not be able to help otherwise. However, her particular position means she spends a lot of time in a lab, playing with tiny, tiny creatures that have their entire lives ahead of them (including what will eventually be their own births from a surrogate mother). It makes her feel important, and she believes she'll be ready for a reproductive contract soon. Due to the nature of her job, however, she can't guarantee she'll get enough signatures to please the Syndicate. She deals with new life forms peacefully, unlike most of her comrades, who believe you should always assume hostility. She's perfectly capable of protecting herself if the need arises, so long as it isn't a long, drawn out fight; she's still just as fragile as most of the rest of her race. Believing herself to be an outcast already, she is also fine knowing she's doing what most consider to be the Priest caste's job without the restrictions of religious doctrine.

Skills: A little of everything, though she's best at taking care of (and creating) new species.

Notable stuff: a pair of long knives along her lower arms, and small cybernetic laser pistols on the outsides of her wrists, opposite her thumb. Otherwise, she has nothing but a little food and water.

Reason for Exploration: SCIENCE!

By the way, yes, we really have discovered a graveyard of the Teacher, in fact a mass graveyard. The small metal protrusion Allandros just tripped in is the part of a chipped gravestone. If anyone wants to come up with a nice epitaph, they should PM it to me.

I can add more details if you want, but I think it's done.

Looks good, Ermine. Welcome to the crew.

Yay, Ermine!!! :D

Now...I wasn't accounted for in the OP, so...just happen to wander by? Because it'll be amusing seeing her there, what with her not having to wear a suit.

She could be there researching the life there. It's quite hardy, but Nuehrm'va don't usually worry so much about the other races; they don't need to worry so much, after all.

By the way I do plan on fighting and killing off the creature need I do that in this next post or wait for E &E to get their two posts out? I ask because I'm new to group rp's and don't want to step on toes.

That depends if Esthalia or Ermine wants to do something with the creature. Ermine, for example could use the creature as an entrance seeing as her character is a biologist.

So long as i get to asseverate it I don't care xD xD (( I'm joking about the killing if anyone has something that they want to do please just post in here yeah! ^.^))

Naiea isn't really interested in helping them.... she's just watching to see if they die.

She's a bio-engineer. Big difference. She's more interested in seeing if it possesses traits she can splice into the genes of future generations of Nuehrm'va. She doesn't care what happens to it or the others in the meantime.

dooooo ittttt

Considering your character's race is unknown to the Nuehrm'va, and you appear to possess things that may be beneficial in future generations?
Sure, go right ahead. ^~^
But srsly, I have no idea how to incorporate my character yet.

as a side note I'll wiat for some others to get a chacne to chime in before I post again.

Estha, would you like to post or should I move the plot along?

I can post tonight. work is being stupid.

Thanks ^^; I didn't get the time to work on it yesturday, but I'm going to try and do it between filing some boring reports :D