Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
Hello Iwaku, it's been four years and forever but I'm finally making myself a request thread again. I'm going to keep this simple. If you have any questions or need any additional information I am happy to elaborate. I recommend you send me a PM if you're interested. I'd also really prefer a post sample if you don't have one visible on the site.

Things marked with an asterisk means I have a rough idea, ideas, or a plot. Otherwise, I'd be happy to hear any ideas or plots you have.

• 21+
  • Extremely patient. I'll never rush you.
  • Communicates regarding the plot. If something bothers me, I'll let you know. If I have ideas or won't be replying for a while I'll let you know.
  • Plays men and women of various sexualities. Preference for male if doing mxf, but I can be convinced otherwise with a good plot.
  • Open to romantic and platonic plots.
  • Likes doubling +. (Not a requirement, however)
  • Looking for Adept/Advanced level writing.
  • IC in threads or PMs. OOC in PMs or Discord.
  • I love worldbuilding, plotting, and character development.
  • Looking for something a little more casual. 250-500 wc range. This, of course, changes based on the number of characters and type of scene, but I'm not regularly looking to write novella style posts right now.
  • Incredibly inconsistent posting speed. Sometimes I reply a couple of times a day other times I reply a couple of times a month. Realistically I'm aiming for once a week to several times a week. Unfortunately, I also tend to reply more slowly to new partners.
  • Very few limits. I just ask that we don't romanticize anything unhealthy.
  • Willing to try writing sex scenes. I haven't done those in many years, however, so patience here, too. Definitely bring this up if it's something you want to include.
  • Looking to chat with partners and become friends.
  • IC Samples
  • Dishonored (OCs)
  • Dragon Age* (OCs and/or Canons -- limited Inquisition knowledge)
  • Fire Emblem (OCs and/or Canons -- I haven't play 3H)
  • Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire (OCs, selective canons)
  • Pandora Hearts (Literally anything)
  • Star Trek (OCs)
fantasy - adventure - horror - sci-fi - magic - low fantasy - political intrigue - court drama - historical - au - supernatural - extensive casts - arthurian - drama - angst - nature - violence - rebellions - royalty - fae - vampires/vampire hunters - angels & demons - darker themes - adult characters - serial killers* - slow burn - rivals - nature - space - kidnapping - gore - necromancy - survival - apolcalypse - dystopian - ghosts - witches/witch hunters - immortality - reincarnation* - revenge - arranged marriages* - grey morality - rivals - lighter themes - immortals - immortal x reincarnating lover - ??? other things here ???

+any combination of the above

Hello Iwaku, it's been four years and forever but I'm finally making myself a request thread again. I'm going to keep this simple. If you have any questions or need any additional information I am happy to elaborate. I recommend you send me a PM if you're interested. I'd also really prefer a post sample if you don't have one visible on the site.

Things marked with an asterisk means I have a rough idea, ideas, or a plot. Otherwise, I'd be happy to hear any ideas or plots you have.

• 21+
  • Communicates regarding the plot. If something bothers me, I'll let you know. If I have ideas or won't be replying for a while I'll let you know.
  • Plays men and women of various sexualities. Preference for male if doing mxf, but I can be convinced otherwise with a good plot.
  • Looking for something a little more casual. 250-500 wc range. This, of course, changes based on the number of characters and type of scene, but I'm not regularly looking to write novella style posts right now.
  • Incredibly inconsistent posting speed. Sometimes I reply a couple of times a day other times I reply a couple of times a month. Realistically I'm aiming for once a week to several times a week. Unfortunately, I also tend to reply more slowly to new partners.
  • Willing to try writing sex scenes. I haven't done those in many years, however, so patience here, too. Definitely bring this up if it's something you want to include.
  • IC Samples
  • Dishonored (OCs)
  • Star Trek (OCs)
fantasy - adventure - horror - sci-fi - magic - low fantasy - political intrigue - court drama - historical - au - supernatural - extensive casts - arthurian - drama - angst - nature - violence - rebellions - royalty - fae - vampires/vampire hunters - angels & demons - darker themes - adult characters - serial killers* - slow burn - rivals - nature - space - kidnapping - gore - necromancy - survival - apolcalypse - dystopian - ghosts - witches/witch hunters - immortality - reincarnation* - revenge - arranged marriages* - grey morality - rivals - lighter themes - immortals - immortal x reincarnating lover - ??? other things here ???

Star Trek?

hi, rook! if you're ever interested in restarting our got roleplay (or want to discuss more about it—maybe changing it up a bit to make it a touch easier for posting), let me know! i hope you're well 💕

for anyone curious, though, i can vouch that rook is an absolutely fantastic writer & partner! you won't find many like 'em 😁

Reactions: Dusk

• 21+
  • IC Samples
  • Dishonored (OCs)
  • Star Trek (OCs)

I've never seen or read Pandora Hearts. Looks very Persona-esque though! I'm open to exploring that option!

As for a post sample, I don't really have one ready but I can throw something together once I get the chance!

Star Trek?
Hey, I've never done a ST RP before, but I'd like to give it a try. Unfortunately, I'm only familiar with TOS and TNG at this point, if that makes a difference. Otherwise, do you have any ideas or character concepts you'd like to do? I'm afraid I really don't have much in mind myself.

for anyone curious, though, i can vouch that rook is an absolutely fantastic writer & partner! you won't find many like 'em
Wahh, thank you for the compliment! You're a great partner, too. <3

I've never seen or read Pandora Hearts. Looks very Persona-esque though! I'm open to exploring that option!

As for a post sample, I don't really have one ready but I can throw something together once I get the chance!
Oh, you're golden, I don't need a sample.

Aah! I've never played Persona, so I can't confirm or deny that comparison, but I highly recommend PH. It's my favourite manga. Not that I'm the most lit when it comes to manga series. Imma send you a PM shortly (by which I mean anytime from now to the next couple of days). 👍

• Thank You
Reactions: marcy and novaluna
@Rook

Thanks for your reply.

I know TNG but, in any event, I was actually thinking on doing original characters and ship. I have some ideas/concepts for it to so we could start with a foundation of sorts.

Let me know if you're interested :)

• 21+
  • IC Samples
  • Dishonored (OCs)
  • Star Trek (OCs)

If your open still to find some new stories as well as partners, I'm interested in the arranged marriage theme? Maybe we could have it fae related, at the moment I've been craving something fantasy-related -- and fae or elven relation. A plot involving arranged marriage could be an interesting building point. Please let me know if you're interested.