Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Any
As the title states i am looking for those comfortable playing a female furry! Now i have a plot or two in mind and a character for one laid out. He is a Half Demon/Half lightining Elemental. This can change though if necessary.

Some basic rules/requirements:
I like at least one paragraph of five sentences or more, but prefer two paragraphs or more (the more you give me the more i have to work with and the better i can reply). Communication is also key, I would appreciate a heads up if you wont be posting often or for awhile. This goes for plotting as well, don't leave me to come up with everything or i will eventually grow bored of the rp and drop it. For dark/taboo elements please ask first, i normally don't mind most things if discussed first.

Other information: characters are to be 18+. I like to play sexual scenes out, that said i would like to keep them from being the main event. Also i am open ideas so please share them.

Plot foundations i wish to build on (or we can start from scratch):

1) Priestess get's into trouble somehow and is saved by Korvox (The character i mentioned earlier). Though by saving her and keeping her from harm he nearly dies. Then the priestess returns for him and saves his life by healing him herself and nurse him back to life. After this he swears his life to help her as thanks for saving his life after she tells him about her being a priestess and that she is on a pilgramage/journey to complete a series of task (the task are not determined yet) to become the high priestess of her temple.

2) A male (an adventure/tomb raider of a sort) finds and explores an ancient shrine, but he was followed by some bandits who attack him and chase him through the place. He makes a wrong turn and finds himself in a room with no exits. He shuts the door and bars it with a nearby heavy shelf to buy him some time. Then he hears a females voice speak in his mind asking for release, and in return she will help him out of this predicament. He looks around the room till he finds a seal which he manages to break to release the girl from her imprisonment who turns out to be either a) a goddess or b) an powerful ancient being that's now the last of her race. After she saves him, he becomes ungrateful because of her demands seem ridiculous to him and he doesn't want to change his ways (Note: this request will vary depending on wether you go with e goddess or ancient being, and is can be discussed upon to determine the main goal if the story). Being stubborn though the female decides to become his partner wether he likes it or not in order to try and change his ways so she can get what she wanted from him for saving his life in the first place.

If neither of those catch your fancy the tell me YOUR ideas!!!!!!! I would love to hear them. Any questions just ask. You can shoot me a pm or leave a post below if your interested.

Still searching

Are you at all interested in doing a agentxagent rp?

I really like the second idea actually! Although the character I want to throw at you for that is a golem so I don't know if you'd be okay with that -- if not, I do have a fallback for the first. o:

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
A golem isn't a furry but pm me your ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.