2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Hello all, I would like to have a partner who would be willing to do a high school rp with me where it's Good/Smart girl X Bad boy, you know like the troublemaker and that sort. I'm sure you all know this type of pairing. If anyone's interesting, let me knew through posting her or PM. I am fine with either.

Just a quick bit about me if it will help you,

- I like FxM pairings, with me being the girl.
- Right now I have been kind of busy but I still want to RP this and I can still post for the most part often depending on the time of day.
- I'm fine with Rping in thread or PM.
- I'll end up asking you want you like and don't like because I want us to enjoy and make the Rp together.

Hi! Sorry if I do this wrong, I'm a bit new to this website but I have six years of roleplay experience and I would really like to RP with you. Though...again I don't know how everything works so if I mess up I apologize. ^_^ If you want to RP with me just let me know and I might ask how it works every now and then but I promise a good RP.

Sure, we can role-play and I'll try to help out when you get confused about something. Though I'm not the best at explaining things, I'll do my best to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.