In Search of A friend/roleplay partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prairedog

Original poster
A BIT ABOUT ME AND WHAT I WANT

1. I'm a teenager and being a teenager comes with school responsibilities.
  2. I am a bit slow at replying
  3. I started role-playing about two years ago.
  4. I want a person that understands that I have a life away from my iPad or computer.
  5. I write a paragraph to Two paragraphs at the most. I'm working on adding detail.
  6. I really want to Roleplay Fandoms. I might do an Orignal If I'm interested.
  7. On the last site I roleplayed on there wasn't a lot of length in posts so this is why I'm working on it.

FANDOMS

These are in order of what I know the most about. Crushes I would have will be in parentheses.

Movies
  1. Harry Potter (Draco or Ron)
  2. The Hunger Games (Gale or Peeta)
  3. Divergent (Four or Will)
  4. Avengers/Avengers Au (Steve or Thor)

TV Shows
  1. Supernatural (Dean but I'm open to Sammy note that I am only on the seventh season!)
  2. Avatar:The Last Airbender (Zuko preferably)

PLOT IDEAS (I LIKE PLAYING THE FEMALE ON THESE.)

A Boyfriend For Christmas
When ______ was twelve years old, she was the only one of her friends who did not have a boyfriend. At the mall one day she saw 'Santa Clause' and a little girl who looked afraid. That's the day she made her wish to have a boyfriend for Christmas.

Now 10 years later she awakes to a strange man under her Christmas tree, Who says that he was sent by Santa to be her boyfriend.

Inspired by A Movie on Hallmark.

Let it Snow
An executive examines her company's new property and prepares a presentation to transform the rustic lodge into a new hot spot. Little does she know that She will grow to love the town and that she will find love here.

Now she has a choice Her father who has no Christmas spirit or a little lodge that stole her heart.

Again Inspired by a movie on Hallmark

PAIRINGS

1. Angel X Demon
  2. Human X Werewolf
  3. Step-Siblings
  4. Princess X Pirate
  5. Arranged Marrige
  6. Princess X Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.