In Search Of A Anime Partner (FxM or MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karuko_TheShifter

Iωαкυ'ѕ мσѕт ωαηтє∂
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Romance/ Adventure/ Action
cooltext1874107124.gif ss.png
Hi. Im Karuko. Im almost filled on rps but I sat for like an hour thinking, what can I possibly do while my other partners and group players are doing what they do so busily in real? And I came to the realization that I have no anime RP's going on. Not only that, I have never once done a anime Roleplay with romance. So here are some of my ideas. The ones with a heart beside them are the one's I really want to do. The ones with a check are requests that are already filled. I play usually submissive chracers so I would be he female or he submissive male in any pairing owo

b.png
♡ LucyxGray
LucyxNatsu

c.png
♡ Haruhi FujiokaxTamaki Suoh
♡ Haruji FujiokaxKyoya Ootori
♡ HaruhixHikaru AND Kaoru Hitachiin (This would be a romantic threesome kind of. We'd all three role play in PM or a forum)
HaruhixMori-Sinpai
HikaruxKaoru

sss.png
♡ I'll add these pairings if anyone knows this series
bb.png

SebastianxCiel

♡ The Kagamine Twins
Post-Apocalyptic Romances
♡ NekoxDominant Vampire Male Or Rich Human Male
♡ Any werewolf romance Ill take it!

I can add more when I think of some! But here are my favorites? Don like them? >w< Move along to the next PR.

FOR THOSE OF YOU STILL HERE!!!

Were almost done :3. I have a few requirements I need to get out there.

~The character you choose to play you really should know how to actually play well or I'll get bored
~Im don't usually do the dirty things but according to Iwaku law i'll only do hat stuff with other teens if it comes to it.

~I don't mind grammar of my partners. Because Im terrible with spelling especially on my labtop since im dyslexic.

~I need at least 2-4 paragraphs xnx And maybe up to 5 replies every other day.

That's all! My inbox is being cleaned out so just comment here until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.