In Search Of A Anime Partner (FxM or MxM)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Karuko_TheShifter, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooltext1874107124.gif ss.png
    Hi. Im Karuko. Im almost filled on rps but I sat for like an hour thinking, what can I possibly do while my other partners and group players are doing what they do so busily in real? And I came to the realization that I have no anime RP's going on. Not only that, I have never once done a anime Roleplay with romance. So here are some of my ideas. The ones with a heart beside them are the one's I really want to do. The ones with a check are requests that are already filled. I play usually submissive chracers so I would be he female or he submissive male in any pairing owo

b.png
    Fairy Tail Pairings (open)

♡ LucyxGray
    LucyxNatsu

c.png
    Ouran High School Hos Club Pairings (open)

♡ Haruhi FujiokaxTamaki Suoh
    ♡ Haruji FujiokaxKyoya Ootori
    ♡ HaruhixHikaru AND Kaoru Hitachiin (This would be a romantic threesome kind of. We'd all three role play in PM or a forum)
    HaruhixMori-Sinpai
    HikaruxKaoru

sss.png
    Junjou Romanica( All MxM Pairings) (open)

♡ I'll add these pairings if anyone knows this series

bb.png

Black Buler (open)

SebastianxCiel

OTHER ROMANCES IM INTERESED IN (open)

♡ The Kagamine Twins
    Post-Apocalyptic Romances
    ♡ NekoxDominant Vampire Male Or Rich Human Male
    ♡ Any werewolf romance Ill take it!

I can add more when I think of some! But here are my favorites? Don like them? >w< Move along to the next PR.

FOR THOSE OF YOU STILL HERE!!!

Were almost done :3. I have a few requirements I need to get out there.

~The character you choose to play you really should know how to actually play well or I'll get bored
    ~Im don't usually do the dirty things but according to Iwaku law i'll only do hat stuff with other teens if it comes to it.

~I don't mind grammar of my partners. Because Im terrible with spelling especially on my labtop since im dyslexic.

~I need at least 2-4 paragraphs xnx And maybe up to 5 replies every other day.

That's all! My inbox is being cleaned out so just comment here until then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.