In Search for [M] x [M] Role Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LittleBlueJay

Original poster
I'm still quite new here and don't really have any partners to role play with. I prefer male x male relationships and any plot would do to me. If you would like to start a conversation with me to plot characters and stories, I don't mind. If you just wanna wing it, that's fine with me as well. Anyone could do for role playing! I really don't mind!

*raises hand* I'm here and I RP that shizz :3

Hehe~ I'd love to RP anytime~

[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]Awesome! Alright, I'll message you later then. I literally just woke up and have to get ready for school, okay?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]Awesome! Alright, I'll message you later then. I literally just woke up and have to get ready for school, okay?[/BCOLOR]
Fair enough XD know those feels (not for long, school break starts in around 48 hours) have fun at school

I'd be up for it.^^

Reactions: LittleBlueJay
Hehee, okay. XD ^^

Hi! I'd also be interested in doing an rp with you (I meant to ask yesterday, but I wasn't sure if you were still looking :] ) please bare with me because I'm something of a slow RPier because of being pretty busy at the moment.. but I can't resist m+m rps :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LittleBlueJay
Hi! I'd also be interested in doing an rp with you (I meant to ask yesterday, but I wasn't sure if you were still looking :] ) please bare with me because I'm something of a slow RPier because of being pretty busy at the moment.. but I can't resist m+m rps :]

That's awesome! I am happy to role play with you! And that's okay! If you look at my profile, I can be quite slow too, hahaha. I love to role play, ESPECIALLY, M x M. So, don't ever to be afraid to ask me!

Awesome! I've replied to your pm :] *jumps up and down happily*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.