I'm too lazy to pretty mine up again.

Man whatever happened with the RTE really made my posts messy but now they are all pretty again. Also I know I sometimes work odd hours but not going home between shifts is a level up from that.
Well, I wasn't going home, no, but I wasn't working all night. Got out at midnight and went back to work at 11am

Reactions: Greenie
I am but a period on the sentence of my life

What if one day you needed to give yourself a hug, but couldn't because you can only give others hugs?

Then I'd go and bug the people I like :3

*Rolls around on the ground*
I'm still here.

• Love
In the digital world there is a gif for everything

w38qUxm.gif

• Nice Execution!
But I'm lazy.
Too lazy to even specific this comment as a reply to your's.

Use all the gifs!
Also how's your leg?
Also also (i feel kinda rude for this) any thoughts on a murder house plot post shiro?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Position: TBA (Boatswain?)
Do it!
Magic: Nevin doesn’t have any magic per say, but he does seem to be able to handle the elements with a little more ease that a human normally would. This could be due to the hint of Berserker blood flowing through his veins.
Berserkers also resist disease a lot better than normal people.

Accepted.

A sword given to her by her jealous older brother. After seeing what the younger one had given her he gave her this masterpiece. It is not handmade, but it's expensive and well-crafted. A 27 inch long and 1 inch wide blade styled like a taotie jian longsword.

All swords would have to have been handmade by someone in this time period, mass production isn't yet a thing.

Healing Magic: Flesh Wounds
Small wounds are easily healed by touch. The simple touch of Jessica's hand will heal most cuts, scrapes, and bruises. Anything beyond that, is beyond her magical ability.

I'd rather this act as a catalyst rather than a "I touch this and it heals". Like, touch it and it heals after a full nights sleep or something. Healing magic is a bit touchy for me.

Other than that, accepted.

• Love
Do it!

Berserkers also resist disease a lot better than normal people.

Accepted.

All swords would have to have been handmade by someone in this time period, mass production isn't yet a thing.

I'd rather this act as a catalyst rather than a "I touch this and it heals". Like, touch it and it heals after a full nights sleep or something. Healing magic is a bit touchy for me.

Other than that, accepted.
Yeah, but you can still buy those swords right? That's all he did. He bought her a nice sword to show his brother up. I'll definitely add the healing perquisite thing.

Also, may I control @PoetLore 's character for the murder house post? Everyone seems to be waiting and I dont know how they are doing.

EDIT: Ah, I see. I wrote it's not handmade. My bad. That isn't what I meant, I'll fix it to show that I meant the brother didn't make it himself.

Last edited:
Use all the gifs!
Also how's your leg?
Also also (i feel kinda rude for this) any thoughts on a murder house plot post shiro?
Yeah, Klein, after confirming he was in a life debt, is simply going to leave, not wanting to be bothered by those present for the event. I would like PoetLore's character to speak to Arwen's old character and that result in the girl explaining she had other business thus "killing off" Arwen's character since they dropped and then NPCing the Cap and Archer back to the meeting area/ship.

Yeah, but you can still buy those swords right? That's all he did. He bought her a nice sword to show his brother up. I'll definitely add the healing perquisite thing.

Also, may I control @PoetLore 's character for the murder house post? Everyone seems to be waiting and I dont know how they are doing.
Yes and yes!

• Thank You
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
Im always gonna love Klein. Jessica will be a nice change of pace though, not so dark, since you know, she isn't addicted to killing, but Klein is fun to write. Also, the colors look like a hot dog :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
Well there you go. I tried to keep it on track since Klein was suddenly happy after finding out about his debt. Then I just sorta made the others move. When Squee makes his post he can determine if when and where they show up, but if ya need me I can control one for a bit. Also, will post for Jessica when we are getting on the ship, she makes her living asking to work on them after all.

*Squees*

I mean @Squee :P THANKS!!!

SO MUCH EXCITE.

*calms down*

:D

I'mma make a post tonight teehee

Sunday or Monday I'll be on a long drive. Long as in from Alberta to New Brunswick aka about 40+ hours of driving.