Me and @Applo are doing a little collab atm, which I reckon should be up in a day or two ^_^
So this collaboration that me and the lovely Greenie have been working on is almost ready. We are at the final touches to make it all pretty stage, so it should be available to you soon.

*tip: when you're reading it pay attention to the names because I did not notice for far to long, but my character and Greenie's character are very similar in that regard.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Reactions: PoetLore
I'm jet lagged to hell and back right now so maybe I'll post.
Should I wait for @Greenie and @Applo or should I just go?

• Love
I'll be posting in some mins. Just trying to get text colours right. I may just say fudge it and fix em later lol.

Hey guys I'm writing like six essays simultaneously right now so no post for at least another day or two, sry.

Hey guys I'm writing like six essays simultaneously right now so no post for at least another day or two, sry.

Have you done something to offend your teachers? That sounds brutal

My teachers all have terrible time management skills, that's all. And also I have dumb course choices, also I was absent for an extended amount of time.

Yeah, absentees make for a heavy load upon return! ~HUGS and shoos Cresion off to do those essays~

My teachers all have terrible time management skills, that's all. And also I have dumb course choices, also I was absent for an extended amount of time.
That sounds like cruel and unusual punishment. On the other hand at least your teachers are letting you make up for it.

Good news, I'm alive. Maybe I'll post today afternoon. Maybe.

I will likely be posting tomorrow!

Post is up.
I think I forgot to add "voluntarily insensitive" to Valor's personality traits. Oh well, now you know it.

Post is up.
I think I forgot to add "volunteeringly insensitive" to Valor's personality traits. Oh well, now you know it.
Great post. Today was sucky but your post made me smile :3

Yeah, I love your character! :u

Hi guys I'm quitting this RP.

umm...april fools

• Nice Execution!
Sorry I haven't posted yet...Been hectic lately.

• Bucket of Rainbows
It's okay! Hope things calm down for you! ^_^