We're all pirates :'D

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!
Yar – har – fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right to be!

Silly question: Are we on the ship?

Nope. We are in a town.

Reactions: Brother Gabriel
We're in Rothendust!! (Which my auto-correct recognizes hehe)

Basically we started out in a tavern and from there we've dispersed, one group with Klein lol, and the other with Leif, who's showing them the historical side of the city.

@Squee...you always choose pictures that have such great eyes. Bravo!
D'aww, thanks! I actually have a spot I hold most of these pictures on photobucket. @Greenie would recognize a few, but if you're curious or want to use some yourself, this is my main character image dump. Character Vault by Daren Greening Note: Not all are applicable to this world

Yar – har – fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right to be!

Okay guys I'm at the airport again, back to Canada I go.
Also China was crappy, I appreciate all your good luck wishes from the heart but it's just crappy.
I mean, I have a sexist family who thinks I'm a disappointment just because I'm born female, it really can't get more crappy than that.
It's a long story.

Well then I'm glad you are leaving then. Did you happen to at least get in some sight seeing?

Welcome back! Sorry to hear your home life feels that way about you. Don't worry, I think you're an impressive person!

That being said, we have 2 options for the crew going with leif. Option 1 is take this post by post, talk between them and such. This one will take longer. Option 2 is the tourguide, where I just post all of what Leif has to say in one go and then everyone follows with their reactions. Let me know your opinions!

Me and @Applo are doing a little collab atm, which I reckon should be up in a day or two ^_^

I do like the second option so that we don't keep you waiting.

Reactions: PoetLore
Option 2 seems good to me, keeps us moving where we could get bogged down. Collab is much fun

Okay guys I'm at the airport again, back to Canada I go.
Also China was crappy, I appreciate all your good luck wishes from the heart but it's just crappy.
I mean, I have a sexist family who thinks I'm a disappointment just because I'm born female, it really can't get more crappy than that.
It's a long story.
I hope you had some fun on your trip. I have a similar family issue and in this case its that fact that I am female and need to be sheltered from the world.

@PoetLore @Sanctus @ShiroKiyoshi

three people talking at once...that WAS hell of confusing... :p

Though Shiro your inner voices trip me up every time! LOL I have to read it like four times lol to figure it out :p

its nice that the RP is moving some now!

mmhmm..I agree. I appreciate the different colors so i know who's talking!! But yeah. Arryn doesn't talk much, so...that should make things a little bit easier..

Anyone in the Inn?

I do ok understanding your voices, as long as the colors change. And thanks for the like...Arryn really wanted to bean him, but she chose to just remind him she COULD. ~smirks~

I do ok understanding your voices, as long as the colors change. And thanks for the like...Arryn really wanted to bean him, but she chose to just remind him she COULD. ~smirks~
hahahaha that was a good post

• Thank You
Reactions: PoetLore