About time I did this...Mateus will be very important

Name: Mateus Steadman

Alias: Leonard Stewart

Race: Human

Appearance: Mateus stands at 5'10" tall
_reg1280_by_crow_god-d80fe7v_zpsgftboonx.jpg

Personality: Usually intentionally, Mateus comes off as rather enigmatic, often choosing a set of words that makes people think. His intentions are never to question him, but rather to make the contemplate the meaning of his sentence. Mateus himself is easy to understand. He chooses the side that shares the same morals as he has, people he sympathizes with. This is due to a natural brothers in arms feeling he gets, something engraved into his head by many years at sea defending his crew.

However, he will not hesitate to cross someone should their desires fall into something he does not approve of. His allegiance is not with the person, but with their goals. It is very rare that he meets someone who he can call a true friend, but should you meet this absurd requirement you will find Mateus to be a true friend indeed.

Weapons: N/A

Magic: Mateus has the ability to look into someones eyes to detect if they are lying. This takes a rather large amount of focus to achieve as well as direct eye contact. As powerful as this is, it is possible to fool this magic, though certainly not easy. As an extension to this, if the person he's looking at wills it, Mateus can see into their past, perceiving most of their key memories seemingly instantly.

This is not his only magic, but this is all I will reveal for now.

Um. I don't know if I went over the top, because I mean Klein would be extreme, but I don't want to cross boundaries.

Hi, I'm alive.
I got hit by a motorbike and chipped a tooth.

Just wanting to clarify if my CS is accepted?

Like two days ago, I'm in China and I forgot the number one rule of China: look for the bikes because the bikes won't look for you.
Yeah, I can relate to that x.x I've seen Asian traffic. Well, South Asian traffic, and it's pretty horrendous.

@Cresion Breezes

Sorry about the chipped tooth my friend, but it's good that you are alright. Aside from that I hope you are enjoying China, I'd love to see some pictures when you are able!

Reactions: PoetLore
@Squee...you always choose pictures that have such great eyes. Bravo!

And wow...Klein is definitely testing the waters. I was mentally looking for a rock through that whole post!

No friends no respect for people. Though with the addition of our newest member maybe Klein can change.

Arryn can hope, because at the moment she really wants to bean him with a rock...a big one!

Pfft. She loves him.

Should I just jump in?

Reactions: PoetLore
chuckles~ I can honestly say...she tolerates him. That's something right?

You can join the group with the captain, or the group with the tourists o.o