1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Dark, Fantasy, Modern, Yaoi
Rules

Hello! So it has come to my attention that I have about three role plays. So, I need some more.

1. Please please please, be able to give me more than one to two lines. I get it we get writers block from time to time but I need more than that two keep interest in the role play.

2. If for whatever reason you are no longer interested in the role play please let me know.

3. I am open to different plots than I have below and I am also into any suggestion to the plot if you happen to like one.

4. Also I don't post every day, between work and home life I get one when I can. Normally I post at least once a week but most of the time it is more than that.

5. I do not do PM role plays. EVER.

6. I do some Fandom role plays but I prefer to be and OC over a canon character but with those I will double up if you have a pairing you want.

Fandom's I do/Pairings
Inuyasha: Pretty much any pairing.
HunterXHunter: HisokaXOC, OC/OC,
Nana: Rin/OC, Nana/OC, Yusa/OC
Kuroko No Basket: Aomine/OC, Kagami/OC, Akashi/Aomine.
You can always ask, I might be willing to do one you have a craving for.

Original Ideas.

For better or for worse
He had always heard the stories of forced marriages and slavery but he never thought it happen to him. So when he wakes up not only in a odd place but being told that he is to be married and what is worse it's to a man! Though not just any man a wealthy, stubborn, foul tempered man! How did he get part of this? He doesn't even like men! *Dark *Kidnap *Modern

Twisted fate
Character A is a sports prodigy. (What ever sport that is chosen) Character B not so much. They have both been on the same team since Character B started freshman year. Even though Character A is a bit older, they always seemed to go to the same school. Elementary, Middle, and now High school. Character A is always teasing Character B for well they lack of skill, other than the ability to keep going no matter what they say too him. Truth is Character A only really teases Character B because as childish as it sounds Character A has always had a thing for Character B. So when on a way to a tournament and their bus gets derailed in the middle of no where, and it seems that some thing, or some one, is knocking the team down one by one. Character A and Character B have to set aside there difference in order to keep going forward. Will they form a bond that will last, or will they die in vein?*Slice of Life *Horror *Romance *Any pairing

Heart Strings
Character A has always been into music for as long as Character A could remember. So when Character A meets Character B a famous musician that has set aside music because Character B feels that they have lost there touch after an incident a few years ago. Will Character A be able to remind Character B why they loved music so much in the first place? Will they orchestrate something more than just a reminder of a love for music? Or will they fall flat.*Romance *Any pairing

Change of heart
Character A is a rich kid, spoiled down to the core. Character A has never had to want for anything, and always gets what he wants. Character B has always grown up poorer than most. Having to earn what ever Character B wants and most of the time what ever Character B earns go towards living. So when Character A runs into Character B in a local store why does Character A go out of his way to help him. It was just once? But when Character A finds out that Character B actually goes to the same school. What happens then? Will Character A finally change his ways, or will he for ever be stuck as a spoiled brat.*Romance *Slice of Life *Drama *High school

Friends with death
She had always been sick for as long as she could remember most people where waiting for her to die and when she happens to fall to death for what they think is the last time she meets a demon/Reaper who promises her life once again if she will help him. Unsure of what to do she agree's though she is unsure of what he wants help with. Though he watches over her and protects her from some other nasty creators. The two soon become more than just helping one another. But who could love a sick person and who could love death? *Fantasy *Supernatural *Romance *Dark

Lasting Love:
She had always been the odd one out, but she had found a way to get through it. Her best friend at the time, had been there for through everything that was until he moved away and with out as much as a good bye. She thought perhaps he would write to her, but as the years went by she figured it was that he had forgotten her just like every one else. Know she is in her last year of high school, friendless and known for being a bitch. What happens though when the person who she use to share her lunch with, and the only one who could get her to smile comes back? How have the years changed the two, and how will they if they possible can fix what they once had? *Slice of Life *Fluff *Drama *High school

Short but sweet:
She was the new girl, though she was extremely short for her age and commonly got teased about it. She had moved schools because her father wanted to 'remove' he from the bullying for her size. So what happens when she meets some one who is like her, sort of? He is twice as tall as most people, and that makes him four times as tall as her. The only difference is that he is friends with every one, so why then does he seem to take notice in her? Does she trust him, or does she not?*Slice of Life *Fluff *Drama *High school

Force my hand:
Her father owed a lot of money to a lot of people, one of them being the most dangerous man in the world and when he father can not pay up, she gets caught in the middle. She is a pawn to get his money back, more like she is what he uses to pay off his own debt. He sold her to the man that he owed his life too, so that the very same man could marry her? What happens when he forces her hand? Is he as cruel as everyone makes him out to be, or does he have a sweet spot for her? *Dark *Mobsters *Rough

He loves me not:
MC growing up was socially awkward and teased over it. Though back then YC and her where best friends and always by each other side that was until high school when MC and YC ended up taking different paths. YC became part of the 'in crowed' and mine not so much. MC always loved YC, and despite how YCtreats MC, and still does. It turns out YC does love MC but he doesn't want to take the heat for being with MC. So when MC and YC are forced by there parents to go to a social gathering where they only know each other. What happens when MC finally confront YC and secrets get reveled how will they deal with it then? *Slice of Life *Any pairing *Hurt/Comfort

Forge in hate:
MC and YC have always been on the opposite side of life. MC popular even if MC doesn't want to be. YC the bad boy/Girl (thought more idolized then feared) and they have always been at each others throat. Trying to one up and trying to out shine the other. That is until YC finds out that MC only does all of these things because MC parents want MC to follow the path they have made for MC. YC decides to change the heated battle into some thing else and tries to get MC to follow there own path and when something else starts to form will it turn into love or will a battle keep raging?*Slice of life *Any pairing *Drama

Run,Baby, Run
She had always been on the move with her father but she was unsure why. Why did they always move? Why did he never stay still? That was all she wanted was to stay still, a real life where she could make friends and grow to like the place. When they finally move back to her original home town she learns why they have always been moving. Unlike most places and people she is from a demonic blood line? One that she is only half part of! So what happens when she meets the person that her father has been running from. The one person who wants her all for himself. Who will do anything to keep her by his side and only his side. *Dark *Supernatural *Fantasy *Any pairing

Server Me.
She grew up in a dark place of herself. Never caring always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Her parents never home so when she decided to move into a fancy place claimed to be 'the best of the best' because she wants to be alone. What happens when she gets a special body guard who is more than meets the eyes. Who wishes to help her in all things but protects her with his life. Claims that she had helped him, but even she is unsure of how. Will he help her over come her own dark parts are will he push them onto her more? *Fantasy *Any Pairing *Slice of life

I like:
Heart Strings
Friends With Death
Force My Hand
Forge In Hate
Run Baby Run *cough cough* this one.

We can do more then one if you like, but yes I would love to do run, baby, run. Care to discuss it in PM?

Still searching!

Still searching! any takers?

I am very interested with Force My Hand!

I still have a slot open for that one if you are interested in it! PM me and we can discuss stuff

Still looking.

Still searching!

I'd be up for Twisted Fate, Short but Sweet, or an Inuyasha rp!

I'm interested in role-playing with you, but I only really play female roles. If that's alright, which of these plots would you prefer or be alright with playing the male role if any?

I will play the male or any of the role plays. Since I been playing the females for the most part. Pm me so we can discuss some things.

Short but sweet is my favorite of those. :D PM me so we can discuss some things.

Still looking?

Reactions: Sweet_Temptation
Status
Not open for further replies.