In need of some help

K

Kame

Original poster
I'm in the process of making a large scale, very detailed roleplay. Currently in need of some ''help'' somewhat of advisers for my work during this creation process. Ideas ideally will help along the way, however, i'm not currently searching for someone who will run this beside me so don't expect some huge role in creating this, just some little changes here and there will be nice. Inbox message me if interested!

Roleplay details so far:
  • Fantasy Sci-fi mixture of the modern era that will take place in its own universe and planet.
That is all i'm willing to discuss here, i'm sure that will be enough to gather whoever is interested in said genre to join me in helping hands.

I'm in the process of making a large scale, very detailed roleplay.
Roleplay details so far:
  • Fantasy Sci-fi mixture of the modern era that will take place in its own universe and planet.
Advertising lesson #1. Show, don't tell.

Sure you may get some PM's, but you're adding that extra barrier for people by asking them to invest before knowing what to invest in. Your one detail is also very generic, so it doesn't exactly function as an effective hook in order to learn more. If you have faith in your idea share a little more. I understand you're protective of your work, but what's the worst someone could do? Steal the idea? That is;
A.) Just a flattering confirmation of the quality of your idea.
B.) If they can't come up with that their selves, they probably can't compete with you in terms of running that world by their selves so it's not exactly a worthy rival for you.
C.) Something that would happen as soon as the OOC is up anyway.

Really, try it. You might get a lot more response like that.

Advertising lesson #1. Show, don't tell.

Sure you may get some PM's, but you're adding that extra barrier for people by asking them to invest before knowing what to invest in. Your one detail is also very generic, so it doesn't exactly function as an effective hook in order to learn more. If you have faith in your idea share a little more. I understand you're protective of your work, but what's the worst someone could do? Steal the idea? That is;
A.) Just a flattering confirmation of the quality of your idea.
B.) If they can't come up with that their selves, they probably can't compete with you in terms of running that world by their selves so it's not exactly a worthy rival for you.
C.) Something that would happen as soon as the OOC is up anyway.

Really, try it. You might get a lot more response like that.
Well i just wanted to gather someone that was interested in that said specific genre, not really someone who was interested/looking for a specific plotline. But i do understand, if more detail is what people want before decision i assume i could give a little more of a perspective.

Imagine... Final fantasy mixed with dragon quest or fire emblem. Kind of like a modern medieval mixture of fantasy sci-fi that has a bit of that classical toriyama feel to it. If you have no clue what i'm talking about yet i'm sure this isn't for you. lol

I wish i could just throw out my plot right now but all i have right now is pointers and pointers can be easily stolen and made into its own thing.

So.. basically just for reference, a completely new universe, this modern era still has swords and shields but also guns, there is still old pubs and statues in town halls also. Magic will be a thing, but to strike home with the modern feel other cities are more developed than other so i tend to have big rusty metal cities powered by steam, like a steampunk crossover, just like what final fantasy does sometimes. The rest, well, lets just say i'm going full on, everything has a history, everything has a meaning. I'm working on this thing like its a book... or movie... or.. video game.. or show more like.