In need of some animu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime I've recently watched and seriously enjoyed were:

- No Game No Life (which unexpectedly pleased my inner otaku greatly)

tumblr_n4v3iqqNX81r9b5wlo1_1280.png

tumblr_n6nplti9YN1r9b5wlo2_1280.png

tumblr_n6nplti9YN1r9b5wlo1_1280.png

tumblr_n6nplti9YN1r9b5wlo3_1280.png

tumblr_n6nplti9YN1r9b5wlo4_1280.png

tumblr_n6nplti9YN1r9b5wlo5_1280.png

tumblr_n6nplti9YN1r9b5wlo6_1280.png

tumblr_n4uywfRYEC1r9b5wlo4_1280.png

tumblr_n4uywfRYEC1r9b5wlo1_1280.png

^ A PHOENIX WRIGHT REFERENCE LIKE ASDFGHJKFFDFGD

tumblr_ni3lduBaqE1qi8c5uo2_500.gif

- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (which might look like a typical shoujo at first - but really, it isn't, it's so freaking cute and hilarious)

tumblr_nha8huyYm01svvd8eo1_1280.png

tumblr_nha8huyYm01svvd8eo2_1280.png

tumblr_nha8huyYm01svvd8eo3_1280.png

tumblr_nha8huyYm01svvd8eo4_1280.png

tumblr_nha8huyYm01svvd8eo5_1280.png

tumblr_nefb0dYIkO1s9aisro1_500.gif

- Parasyte (which is still on-going by the way and gives me goosebumps, damn, but I'm addicted to it anyway, Migi is so cute)

tumblr_ni6tnuG8LI1r9b5wlo1_1280.png

tumblr_ni6tnuG8LI1r9b5wlo2_1280.png

tumblr_ni6tnuG8LI1r9b5wlo3_1280.png

tumblr_ni7nczB0Gc1qbytw2o1_1280.png

tumblr_nh41ptZpuC1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (which might look like a typical shoujo at first - but really, it isn't, it's so freaking cute and hilarious)

tumblr_nha8huyYm01svvd8eo1_1280.png

tumblr_nha8huyYm01svvd8eo2_1280.png

tumblr_nha8huyYm01svvd8eo3_1280.png

tumblr_nha8huyYm01svvd8eo4_1280.png

tumblr_nha8huyYm01svvd8eo5_1280.png

tumblr_nefb0dYIkO1s9aisro1_500.gif

I second this.

As others said, I'll recommend Bacanno!, Fate/zero, and Attack on Titan.

I'll also suggest
Gankutsuo - This seems to be a love it or hate it thing. Or people just can't stand the art.
Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen

Here's six that I particularly enjoyed that haven't been mentioned

Stein's;Gate. It has a slow beginning, but it's supports Dr.Pepper and has a semi-colon in the name. It's about time travel by the way.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. One of my favorite comedies ever. It's about his mangaka and his assistants. (Not mangaka-san to assistant-san, and don't watch that. I liked it, but I wouldn't recommend it to anybody) The whole entire going against the stereotypes thing makes me laugh.

Death Billiards. A one shot, but currently there is an anime this season running based off it called Death Parade. Only 2 eps in though. I recommend it because the writer has a good understanding on how the human mind works.

Sword Art Online II. Now it's predecessor wasn't that good, but I can't stress how much this season was sooooo much better. It makes you cry, laugh, and even want to slap some characters. Either way, my favorite character was introduced, and it will leave you wanting Sword Art Online III. Which will be even better because of the arch the LN is on.

Barakamon. It's a really heartwarming comedy. It's about this calligrapher that punched a guy, and went to the rural part of Japan. His reason for that was to calm down and find inspiration for his calligraphy. It made me laugh all the way through until the last episode where I awed.

Witch Hunter Robin. An old one, but I have to recommend it since it's left an imprint on me. It's about a girl, Robin, who basically has fire powers and works to get rid of spirits. She can't control them that well yet, so she's working with a company to keep them under wraps.

This is a mixture of psychological and comedy for my recommendations. I sincerely hope you give them a shot but there is a chance you might dislike them. Some of the ones I would've recommended were stated too, so check the other one's out too.

Here's six that I particularly enjoyed that haven't been mentioned

Stein's;Gate. It has a slow beginning, but it's supports Dr.Pepper and has a semi-colon in the name. It's about time travel by the way.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. One of my favorite comedies ever. It's about his mangaka and his assistants. (Not mangaka-san to assistant-san, and don't watch that. I liked it, but I wouldn't recommend it to anybody) The whole entire going against the stereotypes thing makes me laugh.

Death Billiards. A one shot, but currently there is an anime this season running based off it called Death Parade. Only 2 eps in though. I recommend it because the writer has a good understanding on how the human mind works.

Sword Art Online II. Now it's predecessor wasn't that good, but I can't stress how much this season was sooooo much better. It makes you cry, laugh, and even want to slap some characters. Either way, my favorite character was introduced, and it will leave you wanting Sword Art Online III. Which will be even better because of the arch the LN is on.

Barakamon. It's a really heartwarming comedy. It's about this calligrapher that punched a guy, and went to the rural part of Japan. His reason for that was to calm down and find inspiration for his calligraphy. It made me laugh all the way through until the last episode where I awed.

Witch Hunter Robin. An old one, but I have to recommend it since it's left an imprint on me. It's about a girl, Robin, who basically has fire powers and works to get rid of spirits. She can't control them that well yet, so she's working with a company to keep them under wraps.

This is a mixture of psychological and comedy for my recommendations. I sincerely hope you give them a shot but there is a chance you might dislike them. Some of the ones I would've recommended were stated too, so check the other one's out too.

sao2--- sinon is best girl. dat ass.

She is. Way better than Asuna. So sad she doesn't getting much screen time after her arc

Reactions: Razilin
I recommend you watch Berserk because it is objectively the best and then
cry for 3 weeks
after you've finished it.
Also, Kill la Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.