LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
I play submissive females, and I only play MxF. Meaning you need to take the dominant role and you need to play the guy. I should mention there needs to be some sort of bdsm aspect or some such thing to most of these scenarios; I don't enjoy writing plain vanilla for long.

Beauty and the Beast

- Option one: genuine full-beast - slow, slow boil with main focus on the relationship building without sexual contact until the curse on him is lifted.
- Option two: shapeshifting beast - emotions dictate the form he takes. Anger, selfishness, loneliness and other harsh negatives send him into beast form. Happiness and other positives cause the human form to emerge.
- Option three: dark magic/split personality: still distinctly human in nature, but with a dark, potentially even dangerous side and history.

Tarzan

- Let me make this obvious immediately. I want this to be about bridging the gap between a jungle man/woman and someone from a civilised society, not about the conflicts we can throw at them.
- So essentially, we're playing the meeting, and then an extended version of the learning montage. If you're looking for a lot of conflict or action, this is not the RP you want.
- I'll play either character role - a jungle girl, or an explorer's daughter - but you still have to take the role of dominant.

Jelsa

- Jack Frost & Elsa. Particular favourite couple at this moment in time.
- She's quiet and fairly reserved. He's playful and mischievous. They'd even each other out quite nicely and I think they'd be good for one another.
- Probably an AU setting where Elsa learns to control her powers with his help, as opposed to the (I may be about to offend some people) terrifically rushed ending from Frozen.

Walking Dead

- Option one: Caryl - Carol and Daryl made the most sense to me as a pairing for this show, and they're one I'm very fond of. A Caryl RP would have to take place in an AU, since the show is still ongoing and I don't want to end up writing with the canon to have it eventually clash.
- Option two: OC x OC - Long story short, I like the setting and think it'd be fun to explore even with two completely fresh characters.

Legend of Zelda

- One: Zelink - most likely Skyward Sword or Ocarina's incarnations. And yes, Link is Link, and not some other person with his likeness. I understand that he tends to take different characteristics when different people play him, but he is not to be renamed or his personality given a massive overhaul.
- two: Din x Nayru - typically people think of the Golden Goddesses as all being female, but we're making her male for the purposes of this RP. I like the idea of these two together.

Therapist x patient

- Honestly, inspired by Hannibal.
- She's been coming for sessions but it's been difficult to tease anything out of her. Frustrated, and ever open to unorthodox methods, you decide to try a new 'exercise' in an attempt to loosen her tongue. It works a bit too well.
- Expecting someone fairly dominant who enjoys writing teasing sessions, bondage and to some extent potentially public scenes.

Prince x servant girl

- She was just assigned to him, meant to clean up after him and generally speaking do whatever he instructed her to do. She's shy and easily flustered, and it amuses him. It starts with him just playing with her mind for the occasional cheap laugh, but they're gradually drawn to one another on another level.

Pirate x captive

- She was kidnapped with the intent of holding her for ransom, and initially kept in the brig. After a run-in with another pirate crew which resulted in a lot of breakage to the lower portion of the ship, she's moved to the captain's quarters. And hell, he might as well make use of her while she's there.

I would be interested, I haven't played a male role in years...

I would love to try the Beauty and the Beast idea with you!

@DarkStarLove90 Do you have any preferences as to which of the plots you'd like to try out? I'd be more than happy to play with you!

@Shut Up Juliet Beauty and the Beast RPs always turn out among my favourites; it'd be great to get one going. Does one version catch your attention more than the others?

I was actually leaning more towards the Beaut and the Beast one too. But option two.

Prince x servant girl

- She was just assigned to him, meant to clean up after him and generally speaking do whatever he instructed her to do. She's shy and easily flustered, and it amuses him. It starts with him just playing with her mind for the occasional cheap laugh, but they're gradually drawn to one another on another level.

Pirate x captive

- She was kidnapped with the intent of holding her for ransom, and initially kept in the brig. After a run-in with another pirate crew which resulted in a lot of breakage to the lower portion of the ship, she's moved to the captain's quarters. And hell, he might as well make use of her while she's there.

I am interested in either of these.

If you're not full up on them, I had an idea that's kind of a blend of Tarzan and Beauty and the Beast. Basically I'd play an animalistic forest guardian who's full on beast, but changes slightly based on how he's treated/regarded so as they grow closer he gets a bit more human like. Your character would be a Druid or hunter in training when they meet, or maybe a lady who gets accidentally teleported to his realm.

I would love the PrincexServant mixed maybe later with Beauty and the Beast, if you still have room!

Status
Not open for further replies.