In need of RP partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
'why would a guy like him be named called he ha-' she stopped herself and shaked her head with a hidden grin "Mitro?" she asked once she got her head out of her ares. befor he could say she heard someone knock on his frount door.

He told her "stay here please while I go to the door," and the person at the door knocks louder. He opens the door and it is his best friend Lucca. "What are you doing here dork," Nitro asks Lucca and gently punches his shoulder. "Coming to visit my best friend now let me in," Lucca says shoving his way in. Lucca is tall, black hair, brown eyes, dark skin, broad shoulders,and is 17 as well. He walks straight to the bedroom the girl is staying. "Been busy have you Nitro," Lucca says with a grin."It is not what you think i swear on my life," Nitro says wanting to kill his best friend at the moment. "I know you would never. I kid what is her name". Nitro says "I don't even think she knows, she hasn't talked much she was hiding in my bushes so i brought her in you can try and talk to her I going tom make us all some food.

she watched the two boys even though she was scared. "Food?" she asked with wonder then looked out the window to the sky. "must leave soon they find me again" she was the one thing the knights lords and kings to be around. she was the key to many things. "must keep people safe from me" she said still facing outside

"Is she okay"Lucca decides to follow Nitro instead. "I do not know she may not be fluent in english as we are since our parents forced us to practice it, so she may not understand everything we say," "Yeah I guess but something so off about her and a little familiar,"Lucca replies as they grab some food for the girl. "Sure, I mean bushes is an odd spot to find someone maybe she was hiding from someone."Nitro says to Lucca a little more concerned about the girl's situation. "Yeah but why and who is the questions,"Lucca responds back to Nitro with a stange look in his eye. "I do not know lets give her some food and maybe she will talk or write if she needs to, so we can understand."Nitro replies with a smirk as they renter the room.

"Do you want something to eat and drink"Nitro asks the girl still lying on the bed. Silence follows.((Sorry I am late I havent been on in a while))

its alright love))

"Must leave now they find me must not give" she said. she didnt knwo what this woor food meant very much but it sounded scary. "need help" she said ponit at her self. "you help to much. cant pay" she said with a frown she didnt want to be rude but she did need to leave. she slowly sat up to look out side to see them the gaurds from the kingdom. "Their here" she said then hid under the covers so they did not see her

"What is she-"Nitro started to say then saw the kings men. With no hesitation him and Lucca began hiding the girl as good and quickly as possible. The girl said anywhere was fine so we agreed on the hidden shed in the basement thats door looked like a wall.We gave her food and water and went back up to the kitchen right when the men were leaving their neighbors house. Probably searching for the girl but why.

Then a loud knock on the door. Nitro and Lucca try to act cool as they answer the door. "We have orders from the king to search every house for a girl who has been causing distburance of the peace." Some guy with a long black beard,hair to match caramel skin charcoal eyes, a purple,gold and silver dress robe so long some little boys have to hold it from behind. "You may come in sir I have nothing to hide"Nitro says as smooth as he can which seems to be working. He storms in.Checks about every inch of the house. He makes a weird face when he enters Nitro's room. "What died in here" he says no concerns that maybe something did. "My puppy. He was abused my father like I was and my father one day beat him to death. I would always do anything to stop him many times I said kill me instead but he knew how bad in trouble he would be in if he did that." Nitro says honestly and it was only two months ago and he wanted to keep the memory of his pup with him cuz they are forbidden 2 bury pets in their own backyards so he just kept him in here. Then we go to the basement. He searches every inch but the room cuz it is so hidden. When he finally leaves we let her out. "Is there anything we can help you with?"Lucca and Nitro ask in unison.It takes her a while to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.