In need of RP partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
still in need of an partener?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sifi fantacy morden anything ferry now neko too

sowy i get the sifi but i dnt know wat u mean by ferry and neeko????????????

neko people with animal ears and tails thats all Furrys (sorry) people that are all furr and has aimel ears and tail

((so sorry i began it one day but had to leave it so so sorry))"Alright but we must wait until the-" dad starts to say when Milly there neighbor 2 miles from here walks up to us. "Hey what are you guys doing," she asks looking straight at Jonny. She has a thing for him and we all know it. " Hunting why don't you let Jonny take you home we do not wanna keep ya from your folks" my dad say irritated that someone interrupted him. "Okay,"she says with a smile. Jonny grabs her by the wrist and she starts talking to him and Shadow can tell he will not get a word in edge wise. "Anyway we must wait for it to b a little darker so we do not get caught," dad smirks looking at the sky. "Girls, I need you" mom yells from the house. We run in silence for a while.

((its fine love))
A hooded person was walking throught the village. the person hid there face very well. the person walked by Jonny and Milly. they didnt notice the blood that traeld behind the person on the ground. soon once the person was close to the house looked up to see the man he was old maybe. but the person didnt get to say anything becase "he" fell to the ground knees then face. the person tried to get up but 'he' passed out.

o gosh i thought this was another rp so i confused can we start from the beginning so sorry

alright. *giggles lightly*

A girl in a hooded clok was walking around the vilage. her face hidden. she was wounded from a fight she didnt start and didnt finish. she was diffrent from everyone ut it didnt mean you can beat the crap out of someone. she bummped into someone but didnt care. she was still running from people she knew why. as she was walking she saw the same people that wanted her. she ran. shortly after she lost them when she hid in someones backyerds bushes. she looked at her wound and sighed. then fell into the darkness

A boy walks outside in a sweatshirt hiding the scars he gets for being so-called special. He calls them battle scars from when he was training for the war. His name is Luke. Luke walks towards the bushes in the his backyard to pick berries. Once there he finds the girl, she is badly wounded and must be sleeping because her eyes are closed. He tries to wake her. She doesn't wake but she is breathing he grabs her in his arms and brings her inside to the guest bedroom. He lives alone for now his mom stays at her new boyfriends place above his diner most the time and they are getting married tomorrow and she will permanently move in so it will be just him. She has already moved all her stuff. He heads back to the guest room and she is awake and is frozen as he walks in. "Hello, don't be afraid I want help if I can. My name is Luke. I like you am different. What is your name? How old are you? I know I am saying a lot but I just......wanna help and be a friend," he spits out all at once probably overwhelming the poor girl.

she open her eyes as she slinently awoken from her slumber but as she was about to sit up a man walked in she was scaered but once he spoke she was confused she didnt have a name"...." she didnt say anything but once she did it was silently amost a whisper like and it had a purr to it. "...17" she was not much for words and she didnt like talking to people she didnt know. her hair was sliver and her eyes were golden like. "where is here" she asked. she was looking around the room as she asked

"Cool I am 17 as well and here is my house which is just west of the village and food market. My name is Nitro at least that is what must people that aren't calling me mean names call me. Do you wanna drink or some food," He asks hoping for her to understand he is a friend. He has auburn hair that falls down in his face with green eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.