In need of roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marie

Original poster
hey hey

so...i recently found this side and i've decided to give it a go.
so...here i go >.>

my request is pretty simple, really

• if we're to do a MxF, i'd much prefer play the female role, if that's all right. i've been playing lots of testosterone filled characters lately...i'd like a change.
  • i am willing to do MxM because i find them really fun to roleplay. though i'd much prefer to be submissive. (again with the testosterone thing) that, and i need to get better at playing uke...
  • i can get kinky if that's what you like or i can keep it light and fluffy. i'm rather experienced both ways
  • someone literate would be greatly appreciated :) two paragraphs or more would be very nice
  • i have a list of random pairings i'll be posting and those with a '*' are the roles i'd prefer to play.
slave*/master
angel/demon*
teacher/student*
best friend/best friend*
police*/thief
rich*/poor
romeo/juliet*
nurse*/patient
vampire/human*
celebrity*/fan
friends with benefits

i'm open to anything fantasy as well
and of course, i'd be more than willing to hear any ideas you have
i simply do not do anything sci-fi related ^^' sorreh

anywho, anyone game?
or have i scared everyone away? ;~;

The teacher [x] student and vampire [x] human ideas are very interesting. PM me so we can RP together

The rich/poor rp sounds interesting :D I have a character for that, too. If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to do this mxm, but I'd be fine doing it as a fxm if you're really adamant. If you want, we can plot here or you can pm me :D

I would love to do an angelxdemon or vampirexhuman rp :)

Very interested in an police/thief rp! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.