1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

In need of partners!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Michaelis, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello and thank you for checking out my thread! :3

I don't have any specific plots, but I'll let you know up front I'm only searching for MxM. I usually mirror my partner's post length, but a paragraph or more is desired. And basic grammar would be delightful. One other thing - I also do mature rps, so we can always take our plot there once we flesh it out a little.

Little things to be expanded upon:
    - Prisoner x Prison guard
    - Teacher x Student
    - Abused x Best Friend or Brother (where he finds out about his friend/little brother being in an abusive relationship)
    - Brother x Brother
    - Prostitute x Customer or Cop
    - Maybe something cowboy related?
    - If I can find someone to do a No.6 Shion x Nezumi with me I might cry.
    - Any ideas you may have :)

Note: the italics are characters I'd prefer being, but I'm flexible~

#1 Michaelis, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
  2. I like the Abuse x Best friend/brother, or Brother x Brother. :D

3. Do you have a preference? :)

4. Hi, I'm interested in either a prison situation or perhaps a post-apocalyptic cowboy thingy. (I'm sort of thinking a world similar to The Dark Tower). I've not roleplayed in months, so I can't promise anything great just now, but let me know.

5. I'll pm you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.