In need of multiple 1x1 (Mature, 18+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jazz0109

Original poster
About me: I am 19 years old, I have been roleplaying for a good six years now. I tend to match what my partner posts. I am on every day and can reply more than once a day. I prefer roleplay through pm due to mature themes. I can play male and female, play mulitple characters at once, have more than one roleplay with the same person and can do mxf and fxf romance.
What I like to add as twists too any plotline:
-Unplanned pregnancy
-Friends with benefits
-One of them is a victum of rape, hurt or another crime equally as horrific
-I have daily chronic head aches and they never go away so sometimes I can't get on the computer, no more than a one day lapse though.
-I am very active, but am patient and know my partners have a life.
-I love ooc, getting to know my partners is a must for me!
-I am able to have more than one roleplay going at once, with the same person.
-I am pretty open to plot ideas, I just need them to be a complex idea so I am interested in it!
-I prefer female, but am able to do males!

I am open to most plot lines as long as they are dramatic and have a twist in it, feel free to pm me an idea if you don't see any of mine that you like.

My own ideas:
Teacher x Parent: person A meets person b in a bar or club, they go their seperate ways. After while person A goes to their child's school and is met with the sight of their one night stand.

Boss x Employee: Boss is a complete and total bitch. She fears no one and everyone hates her. He is a new employee who needed hazing. His co-workers tell him about the beautiful boss who was impossible to get into bed, she is tightly wound and needed it. A bet is put on and he takes it.

Co-workers: Person A and Person B do not get along. They are known for their drawn out fights and haterated for each othe. After a little to much to drink and a crazy fight in a private room at the office party they realize they are quite fond of parts of one-another. They go abck to their fighting and screeching as if it never happened.

Best friend x Brother: She is a college student who can't stand social events. She is pretty and popular but is a real stick in the mud. When she is dragged to a frat party with her best friend she is soon alone. After having way to more than she should have she finds herself for the first time, in bed.

Professor x Collage student: Person a meets person b at a bar over the summer and hook up. Person a is a collage student who is a foster child. They have trust problems and have one friend. Person b is a young professor, only around 29 and is very high strung and uptight. They realize they know each other when the first day of school begins.

Fandoms:
-Once upon a time
-Criminal minds
-Avengers
-Hunger games
-How to get away with murder

Feel free to pm me if interested!

I'm not a moderator or anything, but if you're 19 you should see about getting your colored star changed... Blue is for those up to 17 then 18 and older are red...just so you know ^^

I must have types the date wrong then, thanks for letting me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.