In need of long term partners!

K

Kamakazi.kal

Original poster
I have seemed to lost all of my partners lately, and that makes me very sad! So, I am now looking for someone to go long term with.

I am not picky, but I do much better as playing females, enjoy really any genres. I love zombies, fantasy,vampire, modern,story twists, back in the day. Anything. As long as the plot is good, I will be good.

I do want a partner who types at least a couple good paragraphs most of the time.

I do have some ideas, for people interested, but I want to hear what you have to say!

Hmmmmmm... I think we can rp together. I have a habit of sticking to a certain role play hardcorely until it ends. I type kinda long too, depends on the situation. But if we are doing a convo in the rp, I type really short....

I play males. Effeminate males. Sometimes I throw in a disability, wait, no, I throw In a disability most of the time. Mostly blindness. I dunno why.

You're chatacters can be how ever you please. So, do you have an idea in mind?

Hmmmm zombie apocalypse? I accidentally made a zombie apocalypse thread ... :P
There is a blind guy.

Zombies are awesome so yesh! Lets do it!
How are our two characters interacting together?

Hmmmm... I already made a thread. It's called Zombie apocalypse with a blind guy.

There! You are outside, and zombies are slowly walking towards you

We can be a couple if you want. Or just friends

You don't reply very fast... :P
Random question, where r you from??? What time is it over there???

I replied. I was writting a letter. so I didn't type till I was finished. I am in pacific time. So it is almost 2 right now.

Okay!!! I don't mind the slow reply!!! Hehe!!! I'm just really excited right now!!! Sorry for not replying immediately!!!! TT^TT I was goin home. I'm home now, so my replies will be real quick!

It's all good! I am leaving home for a tattoo appointment to finish my charmander, but I have my phone:) So when ever you reply, I will get to it

Oooooh u have a tattoo ??? Cool. I crashed... Sorry about that ><