In Need of Horse Butts [A Centaur 1x1 Request]

T

Tyrannosaurus Rekt

Original poster
IVYeyTQ.png

Alright. I'm going to get down to it. I spent way too much time on tumblr yesterday and ran across the most adorable centaur art, and now I want to roleplay that more than I want to breathe. Okay. Maybe a smidge less than I want to breathe but the need is there. So, below I'll the general genres, situations, and pairings I'm interested in.

Do note, that just because this is in Redstar, that doesn't mean I want SMUT SMUT SMUT. I just want an 18+ roleplay. Because I'm old, and I don't want to RP with them youngins. If you want smut, though, considering this entire situation--we're going to have to work it out. I'm not opposed, but some things are more anatomically accommodating than others. Now that we have that out of the way.

SOME QUICK RULES
I'm not horsin' around
  • While I do not want a novel, I also don't want like two poorly written sentences. Look over what you write and make sure to write enough for me to respond to.
  • Please be open to plotting with me. And when I say "plotting" I do mean that we both get excited and talk about the plot. You don't just lie there like a dead fish and let me do all the work. Nothing annoys me more than when I work on a plot and my partner is like "fine", "yes", and "sure" without giving any input.
  • Also. I ask that if we decide to RP together, you add me on Discord so we can go fanboy/girl about our characters together. I find that it helps me stay interested. Also, it's just nice to stay in touch.
  • Just a note: I have clinically diagnosed anxiety and depression. So, sometimes I may fall off the face of the planet. It hasn't happened in the past few months. And I'm actually working on changing some things in my life so it isn't much of a problem, but if I don't respond to you within a week... poke me. Don't feel as if you're bothering me. Just poke me. I also may be busy.
  • That being said, I want posts to happen at least once a week. I understand if you're busy, though. As I get pulled away by things easily. Just let me know. This helps if we do the Discord thing mentioned above.
  • I will only RP via threads or Discord. I tend to forget that my PMs even exist.
  • Please show interest either on the thread or by PMing me. Please include your Discord name when you do and what you want to RP. If you just send me a message saying: "I want RP" I will ignore you. Nothing annoys me more than someone wanting to RP but not choosing and/or telling me what about this thread they want to RP.
  • If you do not have a Discord. We can make it work. But honestly, it's super easy to make, and you can open it in your browser. You don't even how to download the app. Just think about it.
  • And above all, have fun. This won't be a super serious RP. So. Have some fun. I would apply an exclamation point here, but my number strip doesn't respond anymore. I can't even asterisks. It's very sad.

WHAT I CAN PLAY
I'm too hot not to trot
  • Male or Female. I usually play male, but if you are super interested in this RP and only play opposite side of females, then I shall do the thing.
  • NOTE ON MY MALES: If I play a centaur dude, he's probably going to look like this. That's right, I like 'em manly. If that's not your aesthetic, let me know, because I can easily find a decent middle ground. Though, I draw the line at overly pretty men. I don't like playing them, and I don't like playing across from them either.
  • NOTE ON MY FEMALES: I do not play damsels in distress. I do not play women who "need a man." I enjoy playing rough and tumble women. Women of authority that take action. Women that are the equal of men. If you like aloof princesses that you need to carry throughout an RP, then mosey along. I am not the RPer for you.
  • MxM or MxF. Sorry fans of FxF, I'm too out of practice to give you anything enjoyable. That being said if you want to be two gal pals that traverse the universe/land/city/whatever, I'm down. It's just my lady romance is out of date.
  • To add to the point above. If you want this RP to be platonic, and our characters to just be friends--let me know. I'm fine with platonic friendship RPs. We can always add a little somethin-somethin on the side in the form of a NPC if you want.
  • Flexibility. Quite frankly, I'm pretty easy going when it comes to things. You got an idea? Throw it at me. Plot twist? I await with baited breath. One kink that no one seems into? Let me know, I might be fine with it. Needless to say, don't worry about me being the plot-meister and "no"ing everything you want or love. It's not fun if you don't get to play what you want.

WHAT I FROM YOU
Now you're whinney-ing
  • Flexibility. Be open to playing multiple characters, be open to thoughts about plot, suggestions about where to go next, and maybe give a listen to things I like. And be flexible enough to tell me "no." I mean be polite about it, but don't be afraid to not want to do something or to offer an alternative.
  • That's it. List is done. Beyond that. Do what you want. Go be free. Free as a bird. I mean, don't fly away entirely, come back and RP with me. You get the drift.

ONTO THE HORSE BUTTS
Insert horse pun here.
  • Now that we have all of that out of the way. Seriously. I did not mean for that to be that long. Ugh. Call me Captain Rambles.
  • Literally I just want an RP with centaurs. I know, all of that above just to say this. But, seriously, click through that tumblr. Just play around on tumblr and look at centaur art. It's just, ugh, too cute. But here, let me break it down.
  • We can do Centaur x Centaur. Probably the easiest pairing with a lot of options in the story.
  • Centaur x Human/Humanoid. This could be a real cute pairing. It might be problematic unless you want to nix the idea of smut. Unless you want to work out how that would work. Or one could always fade to black and just let God sort it out.
  • Centaur x Something. And by this, I do not mean like a couch. I know you were probably thinking it. Or at least someone was. Anyway, this can be any sort of creature. That being said, I would like there to be some sort of human element to it. I.e. a naga, or a mermaid, or a satyr, or harpy, or whatever. This is me politely saying: no offense, but no furries.
  • If you want to apply a different butt than a horse butt to the character, that's fine too.
  • Butt. Butt. Butt.
  • I'm an adult. Promise.

GENRES
I seriously only had like three good puns.
  • FANTASY: Obviously, the go to. There are several ways we can do this. World run by centaurs/monsters. World run by humans and there just happen to be centaurs. There is harmony. There is not harmony. They have to team up to fight something way worse like dragons or gods. The fantasy universe can be typically medieval. It can be like the Japanese Feudal Era. Grecian. Steampunk. You don't have to stick with basic fantasy.
  • WESTERN: What is more iconic than a cowboy riding a horse? A cowboy riding a centaur. Okay. Maybe it isn't, but it does make sense. Ever read Hot Blood? Something along that line would be interesting.
  • MODERN FANTASY: This can be more slice-of-life or legit world-ending-have-to-save-it-thing. I usually don't like slice-of-life but it might be cute here, if only because it would be fantastic characters dealing with mundane tasks. That always makes me giggle like an idiot.
  • CYBERPUNK: Hey if Shadowrun can do it, we can do it. Seriously. This might be fun.
  • APOCALYPSE: There are always interesting apocalypse stories where the end comes about because fantasy creatures come back into the world. That might be fun. But please note, I'm not into a master/slave thing. Ew. Again. Characters need to be equals.
  • [accent=TimCurryinRedAlert]SSSSPAACCEEE[/accent] Honestly, I have no idea, but I think we can make it work. They could be aliens. I was about to not include this one, but I couldn't stop myself from using the aforementioned Tim Curry joke. :D

FINALLY
Hey. Hay is for horses. Ugh. I'm disgusted at myself.
  • While I don't expect I'll have to beat people off this interest check with a stick, I'm only going to take a limited number of RPs based on this concept. So, if you're interested, let me know. Otherwise, I might close it between the time you look at it and go to respond. Sorry if that happens.
  • And remember:
tumblr_ng7puukBLN1snwyvzo1_400.png

Just in case anyone is curious, because I know you wait for updates from me with baited breath, I've only gotten interest from one person. So, this is still very much open.

Come on. Try something new. It won't kill you.
Maybe.

Hopefully.

Just in case anyone is curious, because I know you wait for updates from me with baited breath, I've only gotten interest from two people. So, this is still very open.

Might move it to the regular 1x1 area. We'll see.