In need of good group roleplays

• Thread starter SecretsLiesMurder
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SecretsLiesMurder

Hello~ I'm looking mainly for Adventure, Action, Fighting, Fantasy, and Drama roleplays, but anything is fine by me if the plot is interesting.
I would love to hear what you have.
I deal with mainly five or more sentence replies in a group.
Mainly anime, because that is what I'm most interested.
If its a slice of life, that's fine too, like a high school theme, but only if I can be the mean girl. XD
Fantasy can stretch as far as needed; drafons , princes, ogres, unicorns, anything!
I like playing male character, but if your group has a lot of males in it already, I will play a female to help balance the gender in the roleplay.
I'm pretty hardcore on keeping the story moving, but I do take control sometimes.

If none of that bothers you, please submit your group roleplay to me, and I'll check it out.

If you're looking for a game that is worth the investment I suggest you check out Wuinderre-Expanse!
We have a leveling system, Ranks, Ability and Knowledge trees, classes, and so much more!

If you're open to fandom stuff then I have Fandom Square, which is sort of like a mega-crossover RP except that it focuses on personifications of entire fandoms as opposed to specific canon characters. It's a difficult concept to explain in only a few sentences, but the OP has more info if you're interested. We don't have very many anime fandoms, so, there's a good chance that your favorites haven't been taken yet. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.