1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

In need of good group roleplays

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SecretsLiesMurder, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello~ I'm looking mainly for Adventure, Action, Fighting, Fantasy, and Drama roleplays, but anything is fine by me if the plot is interesting.
    I would love to hear what you have.
    I deal with mainly five or more sentence replies in a group.
    Mainly anime, because that is what I'm most interested.
    If its a slice of life, that's fine too, like a high school theme, but only if I can be the mean girl. XD
    Fantasy can stretch as far as needed; drafons , princes, ogres, unicorns, anything!
    I like playing male character, but if your group has a lot of males in it already, I will play a female to help balance the gender in the roleplay.
    I'm pretty hardcore on keeping the story moving, but I do take control sometimes.

If none of that bothers you, please submit your group roleplay to me, and I'll check it out.

2. If you're looking for a game that is worth the investment I suggest you check out Wuinderre-Expanse!
    We have a leveling system, Ranks, Ability and Knowledge trees, classes, and so much more!

3. If you're open to fandom stuff then I have Fandom Square, which is sort of like a mega-crossover RP except that it focuses on personifications of entire fandoms as opposed to specific canon characters. It's a difficult concept to explain in only a few sentences, but the OP has more info if you're interested. We don't have very many anime fandoms, so, there's a good chance that your favorites haven't been taken yet. ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.