In need of dreamers and wonderers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shade_XY

Original poster
engaging_the_enemy_by_ahcbh-d7a2vfh.jpg

The image above is fuel for your imagination.

The truth, I need help for my roleplay. At first, I thought of doing it a one on one RP and me being the NPC. But now, I think I want to add more players as the heroes and villains but me still playing as the NPC.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/chasing-a-tear-of-a-deity.92300/

above is the link to the RP. It is a story about chasing a thief who had stolen a powerful artifact from a priestess. I need someone to play as the thief, and I need someone with high imagination to play as a creative character who isn't the chaser or as the thief. This person is important as he or she will be the surprise factor, giving unexpected twists to the story. I do not intend to make this a roleplay with a linear storyline. The objective of the roleplay can change at anytime for each characters. If you consider yourself great at making up an entertaining story, it would help me out if you'd join. If anyone is up to the task, please, don't hesitate to reply or PM me.

I really do need your help.

bulldog_wanderer__d_by_grobelski-d734a6l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PigIron
Love the use of images on a theme you use. Really gets the creative juices flowing. I'm fine with either character, to be honest. I'll pm you.

Thank you, PigIron.

Ahead and use that imagination muscles and create a character that could effect the story like a tornado, creating wreckage in his path.

You got it. I'll take the wild card slot then. neither chaser nor thief.
Oh, and reply to my pm, bro, it's getting lonely.

I am currently at work working X-D If I get caught by my boss, I'd get scolded.

Ah. I've been put off from the site ever since the day I replied last to your thread, and I apologize for the silence.

Looks like you're doing well, though, so I'll be on my way. Just came in to let you know; give me a holler if you need anything, and good luck!

Any type of character that you need in order to help serve as a plot device?

I can't think of any right now, but I'm sure there is. You should be a villain, waiting to buy the Holy Jewel perhaps. You don't have to if you don't think you are up to it. Most importantly, you should have fun in creating and playing your character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.