In Need of a Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mae Renea

Original poster
Hello,
My name is Mae and I have some plots for an Roleplay. All with romance. I have a thing for the dramatics. Mostly one on one and usually I double up on characters.
I play straight women or gay men the best but I am perfectly able to play gay women and straight men.
I only ask that there is no sex, no one-lining, and literate. If you use text talk you can get a big no go.
* To indicate the characters I want.
Thank you!
Will be adding when I come up with ideas.

Fandom

1A. Harry Potter: OC x OC
I have two characters I could play (Gryffindor or Slytherin) they are both Next Generation or after, however, the Slytherin can be any generation.
We could come up with a plot.
In the process of making a Ravenclaw Character.
2A. Harry Potter: George Weasley x OC*
Set after Fred's death. While Ron is at school to re-do his last year at Hogwarts he hires an old friend from school, who happened to be a Slytherin but on the right end of things. George and Lilac both at still grieving over lost ones and find comfort in one and another.
3A. (Teenage) Powerpuff Girls: Butch x Buttercup*
Butch returns with his brothers and is forced to deal with school and sports with his counterparts. A very slight friendship is formed but could it possibly be more with Mitch after Buttercup's heart?
4A. (Teenage) Powerpuff Girls: Puffs x Ruffs ...Double-Erm, Triple up...
We can discuss who plays who (I play Buttercup) but same as above but with all the characters not just the green team falling in love.
5A. (High School) Rugrats All Grown Up: Chuckie x Lil*, Tommy x Kimmi, Phil x OC* ...Triple up
This is based on a FF I almost wrote. I forgot most of it so we can just plot.
6A. (High School) Rugrats All Grown Up: Dil x OC*
Weirdo has to find love too.
7A. Disney/Dreamworks High School ...Double up
We can discuss who we want to play but please... PLEASE no Frozen. It's annoying and over used.
8A. The Big Four: Hiccup* x Jack
If you do not know what TBF is its Tangled, Brave, How to Train Your Dragon, and The Rise of the Guardians cross-over. I think Hic and Jack would be cute as fuck together.
9A. The Big Four: Merida* x Hiccup, Jack x Rapunzel ...Double up
Before TROTG and like Tangled never happened.
10A. Teen Titans: Raven* x Beast Boy/Robin
Raven left the titans and Robin/BB tried to bring her back.
11A. Avatar/Korra: OC x OC ...Double up
I know NOTHING of Korra just Avatar the Last Airbender. Anyways its the new Avatar (NOT my character) and they go through adventures.

Original

1B. Sabine* was living in NY, trying to become a Tattoo Artist. She began working with (your character). (You) decided to take her under your wing not realizing her past and yours. Trust is tested and it comes down to if your able to give your heart up.
2B. Double up
The twins* move where Jazz has to deal with her brother's issues along with her own. Both learning that its okay to give in into loving someone else (your characters).
3B. Double up
Baylee* and Aqua-Marie* living together making sure to have each other back. The female player and the no trusting tomboy willing to give their hearts and past?

Small Group

1C. See number 1A.
2C. See number 4A.
3C. See number 5A.
4C. See number 7A.
5C. See number 9A.
6C. See number 11A.
7C. See number 2B.
8C. See number 3B.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited

Hello,
My name is Mae and I have some plots for an Roleplay. All with romance. I have a thing for the dramatics. Mostly one on one and usually I double up on characters.
I play straight women or gay men the best but I am perfectly able to play gay women and straight men.
I only ask that there is no sex, no one-lining, and literate. If you use text talk you can get a big no go.
* To indicate the characters I want.
Thank you!
Will be adding when I come up with ideas.

Fandom

1. Harry Potter: OC x OC
2. Harry Potter: George Weasley x OC*
Set after Fred's death. While Ron is at school to re-do his last year at Hogwarts he hires an old friend from school, who happened to be a Slytherin but on the right end of things. George and Lilac both at still grieving over lost ones and find comfort in one and another.
3. (Teenage) Powerpuff Girls: Butch x Buttercup*
4. (Teenage) Powerpuff Girls: Puffs x Ruffs ...Double-Erm, Triple up...
I play Buttercup.
5. (High School) Rugrats All Grown Up: Chuckie x Lil*, Tommy x Kimmi, Phil x OC* ...Triple up
6. (High School) Rugrats All Grown Up: Dil x OC*
7. Disney/Dreamworks High School ...Double up
Please... PLEASE no Frozen. It's annoying and over used.
8. The Big Four: Hiccup* x Jack
If you do not know what TBF is its Tangled, Brave, How to Train Your Dragon, and The Rise of the Guardians cross-over.
9. The Big Four: Merida* x Hiccup, Jack x Rapunzel ...Double up
10. Teen Titans: Raven* x Beast Boy/Robin
11. Avatar/Korra: OC x OC ...Double up
I know NOTHING of Korra just Avatar the Last Airbender. Anyways its the new Avatar (NOT my character) and they go through adventures.
12. Avatar: Zuko x Katara*
13. Pokémon: OC x OC ...Maybe Double up
New Generation.
14. Total Drama: Duncan x Gwen*
15. Ben 10: OC x OC
Next Generation.

Original

Peasant* x Royal
Royal* x Peasant
Double up.. Slice of Life
Pirates
Steam Punk
Bad Kid x Good Kid
Single Parent* x Single Man/Woman
Best Friends
Band Mates
Elementals
Kids on the street: Leader x 2nd in charge*/2nd in charges sister*
Zombie Apocalypse

Small Group

Any above... No more than four people.

Last edited by a moderator:
The OC x OC Avatar one could be interesting. Let me confirm some things: 1st - Your character is NOT the Avatar, meaning that the other participant IS the Avatar? 2nd - You said "new avatar". Does this mean it takes place after Korra or sometime before Aang? I don't know about the technological advancements made in Korra, so I'd have to look it up if it is to take place after then.

Kids on the street?
Like, teenage gangsters or something? :o

That has piqued my interest.

The OC x OC Avatar one could be interesting. Let me confirm some things: 1st - Your character is NOT the Avatar, meaning that the other participant IS the Avatar? 2nd - You said "new avatar". Does this mean it takes place after Korra or sometime before Aang? I don't know about the technological advancements made in Korra, so I'd have to look it up if it is to take place after then.
You are correct but I know nothing of Korra some most likely before Aang.

Kids on the street?
Like, teenage gangsters or something? :o

That has piqued my interest.
Yes, I didn't want people having the wrong idea if I said gang.

I really like the idea, it's been a while since I've been in a good street kid roleplay.

Was "Double up... slice of life" an idea for an rp? That sounds good to me. Also bandmates.

Both i'd prefer to be MxM

Meaning we play two characters. I would love to do BandMates

Status
Not open for further replies.