In need of a male partnerʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WanderingHyrda

Original poster
Hello guys I'm really in need of a male partner 18 years old or older would be preferred.
I would really like to do a romantic fantasy RP.... Sadly those are the only type I kinda do but I do like to have a lot of drama and a lot of fighting in my RP's.
I'm a very open person so I'm open to ideas and stuff with the RP I don't want to be the only one coming up with ideas lol. Well if you're interested just let me know. (。・ω・。)

Totally interested! ≧﹏≦
I've had one on my mind that I've wanted to try!

Send me a PM and we can go from there.
Thanks for making me smile and happy
*hugs *(っ´▽`)っ

Hello guys I'm really in need of a male partner 18 years old or older would be preferred.
I would really like to do a romantic fantasy RP.... Sadly those are the only type I kinda do but I do like to have a lot of drama and a lot of fighting in my RP's.
I'm a very open person so I'm open to ideas and stuff with the RP I don't want to be the only one coming up with ideas lol. Well if you're interested just let me know. (。・ω・。)
I'm interested

You seem to have your quota of people, but hey, I'll still post my interest.

Sounds fun have u found someone yet?
I don't really have a limit on RP partners so I'm always open if you're interested send me a PM maybe if you have any role play that you would like to do give me some ideas and I'll throw out some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.