In need of a basic detailed map

K

Kelsi Kitsune

Original poster
Okay, so I'm still working on the continents, cities, and other areas of the world for this, but at some point in the hopefully somewhat near future, I would be very grateful for a map of these territories.

What I'm looking for: a map for my fictional world of Leinvul. It needs to be moderately detailed, but the skill of the artist who does it does not have to be exactly exceptional.

I would like very much if it were, but at the very least, adequate with detailing different areas, enough that we know where rivers, streams, mountains, and forests are, as well as the borders between areas of interest, as well as these areas, themselves.

I'm not actually at that stage where I am in dire need of it, but it would be nice to have someone already waiting.
Note: I don't know if I'll have any money, or if I'll even be able to pay for a top notch commission, so I apologize on advance for that.

Hey there!

I'll cut right too it...

I do 3dmodeling on blender...I'm not exactly the greatest but I could probably put something together for you...It definitely wouldn't be top notch (and pending on the style of art your looking for, it may not suit your needs.) but A...I'll do it for free...if I can get an honest opinion on it in return...and B. I can make a pretty clear map... Pending on what you want I may be able to do a few different styles... The Easiest ( I probably could get done in a day) would have a N64 feel...a more rugged looking map would definitely take a little more time (As the program has some kinda wonky kinks at times...along with higher resolution is harder on my pc.)..but pending on how many maps and what style you want I couldn't imagine it taking more than a week at higher quality. (well my standards higher quality.)

Anyway...If your interested give me a holler and I'll see what I can do...

I'd need either a good description.( something dimension wise I can kinda work out in my head) and or quick "paint" doodle...Either way I should be able to bring it to life ^.^

Good day and Godspeed!

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
@Crevice, I will try to get something done in Paint as soon as I complete the list of continents and other areas. I would like something a tad bit rugged, but not too much so that it annoys you to have to do, or puts too much strain on your system. any style will do, I could care less as long as I can just have a map of the notable places. I.. Should.. be able to have most of the areas done by tomorrow, and all of them done by the end of the week at the latest.

I'll have a complete list of areas and the general appearance as soon as I can, and I'll send them to you ^-^

Reactions: Crevice
@Kelsi Kitsune
Ok Sweet! Sounds good... Something I didn't think about until just now...may want to check and see what the uploading limits are...I just tried to upload a picture but it said file was too big...(only 4 megabites.) soo that may be a problem... Though you can probably link thing with more memory so I may just be able to send it via gmail...or something like that...

but alrighty I'll let you know about how long it'll take when I get ehm!... ^.^