In my Pants

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by King Weavel, Aug 9, 2009.

1. This is self explanatory:

Song titles+In my pants

"Down in it" in my pants

"Brave New World" in my pants

"Lost in the Supermarket" in my pants

"Psycho Killer" in my pants

That's all I got for now..Some of these were probably used before, meh. Tried to be original though.

2. This is the General Chat thread, where you can mess around all you want! Any and all discussion is allowed, as long as it is civil. Try to keep more roleplay oriented discussion in the RP Discussion thread.

Do take note of the OOC Guidelines here.

For discussions of RPs of any kind, and a reminder of the current events, see the RP Discussion thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to consult any of the Group Owners/Moderators.

Important Group Information

FAQ FOR NEW MEMBERS

If anyone needs to turn off alerts for the group, you can change that in alert preferences.

3. Milkman... in my pants.
    (Aphex Twin)

4. I found the delete button. It only works if you're a group owner though. XD ...as far as I'm seeing since I could only do it in the group I was owner in. lol

5. "Everlasting Friend" in my pants
    Blue October

6. Chocolate Rain... In my pants

Whatever the hell that dude's name is.

7. Satisfaction... in my pants. >:D
    (Benny Benassi)

8. poison in my pants.
    (Groove Coverage)

Crazy angel in my pants.
    (Kill Hannah)

Talk in my pants.

All i want in my pants.
    (The Offspring)

Little girls in my pants
    (Oingo Boingo.)

Molly's Lips in my pants...
    (Nirvana)

Today in my pants
    (Smashing Pumpkins)

Lips like Morphine in my pants..
    (Kill hannah

9. "Super Beast" in my pants.

"Sanctuary" in my pants.

"Crazytrain" in my pants.

10. I love the character traits when they know they have a flaw! I mean no one is perfect unless you are god the almighty or another being from a world where there is nothing wrong with you what so ever. But I love the characters that are flawed and they know it and they try and improve on their flaw and they fall and scrape themselves up doing it but I love the characters with flaws because sometimes the most flawed make the best characters around.

I mean here I will gove you an example from my character the daughter of god, Name is Clara. She is the daughter of the almighty being thats said to be perfect but she made it so she knew what flaws where and she knew she was not perfect as her father and there for she tries to work on her flaws. Some resulted in her getting into bad situations and trusting people she shouldn't. But its all about understanding yourself and what makes you well you. And a flaw is a great way to understand yorself.

11. "GONG" in my pants

"Dare" in my pants

"The Touch" in my pants

"Don't Hold Back" in my pants

12. Well that was fast.

13. Pixle girl, in my pants.

14. "Black and Huge" In my pants

((Song by Gwar))

15. Last Daze in my pants.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0uodexgykc&feature=related"]YouTube - Left Spine Down - Last Daze (Birthday Massacre Funland Mix)[/ame]

16. Super Beast in my pants!

17. Carnival Carnage In my pants

18. Paparazzi in my pants! >:D

19. Dream On in my pants!

War in my pants!