IN HER DYING EYES-the black embrace

"would you harvest souls for me, daughter?" came the question. " Souls to join me, aid me later. You can save them from themselves, Daughter." the voice was lofty in her ears, the grass caressign her skin like a lovers embrace. meanwhile the eath was slowly lettign go of Lestat. Armand was still rolling around in laughter.

Anastasia once again closed her eyes and let herself be engulfed in the sensations she was receiving. Purposely tangling herself in the grass and things ".. harvest them?.." she repeated the goddess as the purple in her eyes ignited at the thought -remembering how good it felt to harvest those souls. "Of course I will.. anything for you.." she whispered back gently caressing the flower pedals and things around her

she felt in a daze -but this was something she wanted to do.

As soon as he could, Lestat freed himself completely from the entrapment, going into the van and brushing himself off "alright Armand its not that funny.. we should get on the road considering the COPS are looking for us.. im sure we were on camera."

"they'll find that place ROOTED with no proof Lestat, i asure you." he siad, standign up he then looked to anya. " Anastasia.. are you alirght?" he asked walkign to her. she looked like she was having a wet dream and he cocked an eyebrow at her. " uhm.. are youa lright?" he asked.

Fromt hat moment on, Anastasia woudl sense the souls Gaia wanted... all of them. every human not helpign her was free game. EVERY human.

Anastasia sensed this, knowing what her task was -it was almost mesmerizing, but she felt like her body was a temple of Gaia's mainly because of what had been happening to it lately.. she had no idea what she was.. somewhere along the lines of an earth fair goddess or something of the sort. She had no idea this was just a guess.

She looked up to Armand, giggling before getting up all the way and dusting herself off "yes im fine.. im ready.." she told him softly. "Dont worry I wasnt cheating on you" she teased before entering the van.

"Well you know me.. I will always be paranoid.. we should still get moving no? the night is young, lets not waste it" Lestat pressed, getting into the front to drive.

Armand sat on the bed int eh back and beconed Anya to coem sit with him as he reclined against the wall of the cabin and pulled out an apple to munch on. "what a strange jounrey so far, eh Anya? sometimes it feels as if we'll never get to California." he said simply.

he could feel teh change inside her. her attitude and mood had altered drastically. he liked it. she radiated confidence now and he smiled at her form, roundness and all.

" gods, you are beautiful." he whispered to her.

"Yes it has been interesting" she agreed with a nod "we will get there... one odd day at a time" she assured with light laughter. She blushed at Armands comment, trying hard not to look him in the eyes now "thank you Armand.. at this time you have no clue how... beautiful that sounds in my ears... I feel as though Ive given birth, and now going through the same process again" she commented, chuckling and rubbing her stomach.

"Sometimes.. I wish I really was pregnant.. then at least..there would be a reason for all of this"

Armand hugged ehr tight, pullign her down to sit with him on the bed. " such strange beauty lies within you ANya.. you truly make me feel alive." he whispered itno her ear, kissing her cheek gingerly.

Armand was sure Lestat was rolling his eyes at them, but he cared not. Armand stroked ehr stomach as she did, feling a bubbling warmth from within. for once not somethgin strange. it was familiar. it was love that filled Anya. Armand new not how. but her body was so full of that one emotion that her stomach had swollen with it, her new form unable to cope... well, it was far from teh truth, but not VERY far, and the simplicity of an explenation so gentle made armadn smile within.

"Thank you Armand.." once again she said, grateful to his words. She looked down at her stomach, not knowing what to think as it seemed that once again she began to swell up "I am blaming you for this" she said playfully nudging Armand before laying back on the bed.

"I want to live forever Armand... I want to be a vampire like you and Lestat.."

Lestat indeed had just finished rolling his eyes when he heard that statement flow from her mouth making him almost press the breaks though he did slow down "See?.. its those kinds of statements that you will live lifetimes regretting if ever you fall through with it mon cher... dont you see? we are damned! you dont want that for yourself... I promise you'll regret every word.."

Anastasia didnt listen, she turned to Armand, snuggling under him as she let her nail dig into the soft fabric that was her skin, creating a slight spot of blood, the scent made Lestat cringe in temptation, though he kept his eyes on the road.

"Bite me.. Armand.. " she nearly demanded, lifting her cut wrist to him.

Armadn saw her beginning to swell up again. this time faster than ever before. he could feel the energy bubbling up within her. he desired it. so strange.. like the ast forbidden fruit of eden presented to him. he looked at her cut wrist and sighed gently, laying with her as best he could. literal heat was pouring off of her stomach now.

"my my.. your getting yourself rather.. worked up aren't you/" he said, feeling a little uneasy with her for the first time. she had never been so straightforward with him beofore. though still the looming scent of her crmison gold infront of him made him simply SHIVER with anticipation. He smiled at Lestat and planted soft kiss on her wrist, licking only once at the blood.

It was.. muted. subtle and growing in flavor on his tongue. somethgin odd and shallow. it was.. calming.. blood had NEVER been calming to armand it was fire, it was heat.. but this.. it was as smoothe as an iceberg and lofty like a mountain. " mm my god..." he breathed, suddenly looking rather drunk.

"Armand.." she whispered his name as with her hand that wasnt occupied she rubbed her belly with, trying hard to soothe it though it seemed awaken or something, hopefully whenever she stopped herself from being worked up the swelling would go down.

"Dont you love me Armand?.. dont you?.. then why cant I have your eternal kiss?" she asked him sweetly and quietly -so quiet in fact that if Lestat werent a vampire he probably would not have heard it.

"Aux contraire Anastasia, if he loved you he would not. Do NOT Armand! do not give her the curse.. thats all it is.. an eternal CURSE"

Armadn smiled a bti and stood up, wobbling to the front. he took the wood slat curtain and grabbed it. " A curse indeed." he winked at his old compadre. he drew te curtain closed and turned to anastasia, taking off his coat and leaning down towards her.

" I don't know about the embrace ANya.. but it's about time.. i gave you... SOMETHING." he smiled, kissing her passionately.

Lestat would have to suffer through listening to them for the rest of the night.

(fade to black. lest ye WANT to go farther elsewhere)

(I dont mind sex scenes but if you would rather fade to black thats fine too ^_^ )

Lestat kept driving, knowing exactly what the wink meant as he received it from his friend "Oh how romantic." he commented acidly and sarcastically. Secretly no matter how dark of a person he was, he really was happy for Armand, it wasn't every day that you find someone you really care about, especially for vampires.

He didnt mind the noises, in fact they amused him a bit "you two.. make me want to find a meal just to devour her sexually" he chuckled, saying this under his breath as he continued down the dark road.

(we'd have to move it to the Mature section. or woudl you rather Start a new thread for that part of the story? ^_^)

Several Hours later, Armand Emerged fromt eh curtain and patted Lestat on teh shoulder, offering him a tin of raspberry snuff after taking some himself. "Ah, so you did take the right road. Never thought you'de adapt so well to the modern world, then again, I never thought i woudl either." he chuckled, dancing a coin across his knuckles merrily.

"Please.. they have not come so far in this world that a supernatural being cant process their workings..Oh it was quite easy I presume... you just navigate as you would on your feet.. plus this GPS is helping.." he concluded with a chuckle as he motioned towards the android he had propped up on the dash board "I took it from one of those humans we slaughtered... he wont be needing it anyways.. I took out the sims card as instructed by this 'google' on the phone..they speak of.. humans are so inferior.. they have sites to tell you how to not get caught in the act of murdering... and wonder why some cases go unsolved." he concluded with a chuckle

"Anyways.. you seem cheerful.. good night?" he asked Armand, knowing Anastasia was fast asleep back there as he gratefully took the snuff.

(Sure we can do that ^_^, start a new thread that is. You can do the honors :) )

"switch with me." he spoke, the two shifting quickly, the vehicle not even getting a chance to de-cellerate. "It's been exciting the past month to say the least. i meant it when i said it's been tough lately. hunters don't care much for my legend anymore, thankfully, but there is the small matter of government funding options for my laboratoreis. i tell you lestat, Be grateful you've stayed your monetary hand from more complicated ventures than you have.. It's NOT worth the extra income." he sighed.

( Already ahead of you ^_^ look for it)