In Her Dreams... Who is the Stanger...(MxF)

Leandra

It's Pointless
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Modern, Urban, Magical, Fantasy, Romance, Horror. (Pretty open)
"Just a little closer." She thought. "Almost there, few inches more..." Then it was gone, just as fast as it came. She shot up out of bed, hearing something fall to the floor, only to smacking her face in to something. "Ouch! What was that?" Opening her eyes, to see a funny face looking back to her. "Oh Man! Isabella! What gives? What are you doing in my room, hovered over me like that?" Isabella laughed. "Well you didn't pick up your phone and I got worried, so I left myself in." She laughs." Plus you were talking in your sleep. So I got closer to you to see what it is that you were dreaming about, then before I knew it, we smacked heads."

Both girls still rubbing their heads. "So...Melody, going to tell me who or what the dream was about?" Melody looked to her. "No! You will just make fun of me again and laugh like you did last time I told you about a dream I had." Shaken her head rather fast, she begged. "Oh! Come on! I promise I won't...I will even pinky promise you if that will make you feel any better?" Melody sighed, knowing that she would have to tell her sooner or later. "Alright fine, I will tell you." Isabella squealed with excitement. "Well for the past week, I have had a dream about some handsome stranger. I know nothing about him. But I keep dreaming about him. And to be honest, its rather creepy." Isabella nods.

Isabella sighs." Oh Mel. Maybe it could be the universe telling and showing you that you won't you be a old lady and die alone." Melody looks to her. "Well I was dreaming about him. He was just about to kiss me, then you had to go and be a butt and drop something...Wait, what did you drop by the way?" Isabella looks to her. "My suit case, I mean you do know I am staying with you. I am here on vacation or did you forget?" Sighing as she glared at her. "Oh Gee. What kind of best friend would I be, if I forgot that my best friend in the whole world was coming to stay with me for the next four months?" Giggling. "I know, I know. I couldn’t help it. I was very excited. I mean can you blame me? You've got like the most awesomeness place ever!" Nods in agreement with her. "Yea, I guess I do." Both girls laugh. "Bacon or Hash browns?" Melody asked Isabella. "Bacon!" She said as she laughed, rushing downstairs.

Melody still laid in bed as she closed her eyes. "Who or what is this stranger in my Dreams. I never see him and he never speaks a word." Hearing Isabella call out to her she shakes her head. "Alright! I am coming!"