In Desperate Need of Rp!! *Yaoi

A

AmberLynn

Original poster
I'm new to this forum but not to Rp. I can Rp seke(seme and uke) but I prefer Uke.

I really love to do crazy stuff! Like abusive fatherxson relationships. I don't know why, I just love those. And killer Rp's and the such. I also enjoy Rp'ing stuff like The Walking Dead and such. Please comment so we can Rp hopefully!!

What I will/want to do:

KillerxVictim
VictimxVictim
Abusive!FatherxSon and even Abusive!SonxFather

I can only really think of those because those are really what I'm in the mood for but I'll Rp pretty much anything so if you look at my profile(You know you want tooo~) Just comment and we'll figure out what we'll Rp =3

I would be interested in a killer/victim plot, I don't think I've ever done something like it before, but it sounds ...fun? *u*

Nice! Okay, so would you like to be killer? Victim? =3 *excited for an Rp finally*

Have you ever played a killer? I'm really happy with either truthfully but I don't have much of an idea if I were killer T_T But I 'really' wanna Rp this and there just, ugh, so many ways!!! xD

I do have a good idea of a killer character, hehe. :3 I'd be happy to play him!
Would you like to discuss a plot? Or shall we kick up a thread and get this thing started?

(Also, just curious but considering the plot and theme of characters, would you consider we have this rp in the mature area? I'm only worried we'd get called out for adult content as far as blood and potential relations and what not.)

Yes I found a killa!!! x3 !!
We can discuss plot and what not if you like or just wing it, either way I'm so happy with this!
And yeah, mature area would be good for this Rp xD

I think you need to register for permission on the mature boards, have you done that yet? If you did, I'll go ahead and make a thread/first post. ( If not, It's really easy, just look for where it says 'permission groups' and choose which applies to you.)

I don't believe I have done that. Where do I find the 'permission groups'? On the mature page?

*raises hands* I'M IN
These are the things I do most BUT I ADORE THE IDEA OF KILLER X VICTIM

However I always rather be the victim, I'm very bad at being Seme...

-abusive relationships (I want to be victim!)
-self harm
-violence
-kidnap
-Stockholm syndrome
-killing
-yanderes
-suicidal
-strong drama
-forbidden love
-enemies (not so much but eh)
-school theme
-apocalyptic/post apocalyptic