In a way, it's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hermit

Original poster
Dakota sat in his small room as he waits for his client to come, hopefully this time the man has money. You see, Dakota works as a.. 'Male Stripper'. As people call them. Right now, he's waiting for the man who asked him if he could have some fun.
Of course, he said yes to the male because, he needed money and he just enjoyed his job. It still sometimes bothers him, but not as much as it used to. He didn't exactly come here willingly, but in a way he didn't come forcefully either. He was glad that they took him in, at the same time he wishes that they never had. Because he would still be innocent, he would still be.. Pure.

Most of the time, the men get way too drunk and only kiss him until they pass out. So he never really did it. Hopefully this next Client will be drunk, so he won't have to get tied up again. He wasn't exactly sure how long he'd last if he got tied up once again, the men here, when they're drunk, are rough.

(( So, I guess it's not exactly a Submissive/Dominant type Role play. But then again it's not completely Vanilla either. Either way, I hope whoever joins enjoy's Role Playing with me!. ~Reality. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.