In a tough spot..need to rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadowsiren

Original poster
I'm really looking even harder now that almost all my people who started rps just dropped on me.. Im in a tough spot and just really wants to rp..

(Mods. My other thread was archived so i made another one because I am looking. Sorry)

Requirements:
1- Frequent replier (More than 3x a day. I am never busy so i want to RP as much as i can)
2- Replies to be longer than 1 sentence as they are hard to reply to.
3- Open minded (AUs,Mpreg, Gender swapping,Etc.)
4- Talking on the side as we Rp
5- Decent grammar and writing. No abbreviations and What not.

I usually play females and bottom males,females. But don't be afraid to ask

I do not do OC X OC. I can not stress this enough.

I prefer someone who has seen The Force Awakens. It just makes it much easier to make ideas.

Other
Pairings: (Bold is what i will play)
Celebrity x Fan *I have ideas for this*

Star Wars

Pairings: (I can double) Bolded is what i will play
Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x OC

#1 Childhood friends
My OC and Kylo were friends from the Jedi temple/Training with Luke.
Extra: They have had a relationship

#2 The Special Tie Pilot
She was taken away from her parents at a young age to work for the first order. She aced her tests and had become a leader for The First Order Tie Fighter Pilots. She didnt hadnt know she was force sensitive because her mother despised those type of people and didnt want that life for her daughter.

Marvel
Pairings (Bold is who I want to play as)

Loki x OC

** Ideas are always up in air. I much prefer to collaborate on ideas with you, a potential partner. **

** Will play any other characters and pairings

Again I will double for you!

I'all do celebrityxoc if you want. And also if there is anything you wanna do based off shows or movies I'm all for it. Scifi is hard for me rp.

I'll do a Kylo x oc if you are willing to double with me playing Hux and you playing Mitaka. Or something else. We can discuss further in pms if you want ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.